Meaning: an apparition of a dead person.
Singular and Plural of Ghost
Ghost as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The spooky ghost haunted the old mansion.
- The child believed in the existence of friendly ghosts.
- The ghost‘s ethereal figure floated through the room.
- The writer penned a chilling tale about a vengeful ghost.
- The moonlight illuminated the translucent form of the ghost.
- The old legend told of a tragic ghost searching for peace.
- The haunted house was rumored to be inhabited by restless ghosts.
- The ghost story sent shivers down the listeners’ spines.
- The protagonist encountered a friendly ghost in the abandoned castle.
- The apparition of the ghost appeared only at midnight.
Ghost as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The paranormal investigators searched for evidence of lingering ghosts.
- The cemetery was rumored to be haunted by the spirits of ghosts.
- The old mansion was believed to be the dwelling place of multiple ghosts.
- The children told scary stories about mischievous ghosts during the campfire.
- The ghosts of the past were said to haunt the historic building.
- The abandoned asylum was believed to be a hotspot for restless ghosts.
- The paranormal researchers recorded mysterious sounds attributed to ghosts.
- The documentary explored eyewitness accounts of encounters with ghosts.
- The village folklore was filled with tales of vengeful and benevolent ghosts.
- The horror movie depicted a group of friends being terrorized by malevolent ghosts.
Singular Possessive of Ghost
The singular possessive form of “Ghost” is “Ghost’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Ghost:
- The paranormal investigator sensed Ghost’s presence.
- The writer included Ghost’s story in the novel.
- Ghost’s appearance sent shivers down their spine.
- The medium communicated with Ghost’s spirit.
- The folklore described Ghost’s haunting behavior.
- Ghost’s image appeared in the photograph.
- The documentary explored Ghost’s legends and myths.
- The artist depicted Ghost’s ethereal figure on canvas.
- Ghost’s whispers echoed in the old house.
- The psychic claimed to have communicated with Ghost’s energy.
Plural Possessive of Ghost
The plural possessive form of “Ghost” is “Ghosts'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Ghost:
- The paranormal investigators sensed the Ghosts’ presence in the haunted house.
- The writer included the Ghosts’ stories in the collection of tales.
- Ghosts’ appearances sent shivers down their spines.
- The mediums communicated with the Ghosts’ spirits during the seance.
- The folklore described the Ghosts’ haunting behaviors in various locations.
- Ghosts’ images appeared in multiple photographs taken at the haunted site.
- The documentary explored the Ghosts’ legends, myths, and encounters.
- The artists depicted the Ghosts’ ethereal figures in their artworks.
- Ghosts’ whispers echoed throughout the old mansion.
- The psychics claimed to have communicated with the Ghosts’ energies during the paranormal investigation.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 01:49 pm