Meaning: shelter projecting the entrance of a building
Singular and Plural of Porch
Porch as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She sat on the cozy porch with a cup of tea.
- The wooden swing on the porch creaked gently.
- The cat lazed on the sunny porch in the afternoon.
- She enjoyed the view from the front porch.
- The sound of rain on the porch was soothing.
- The rocking chair on the porch provided relaxation.
- The old house had a charming wrap-around porch.
- She placed a potted plant on the porch railing.
- The wicker furniture adorned the spacious porch.
- The scent of flowers filled the air on the porch.
Porch as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The old houses had inviting front porches.
- They gathered on the back porches for a barbecue.
- The Victorian-style homes boasted beautiful wrap-around porches.
- The sound of laughter echoed from the neighboring porches.
- The children played games on their respective porches.
- The homes in the neighborhood featured cozy screened-in porches.
- The families enjoyed evenings together on their shared porches.
- They decorated their porches with festive lights for the holidays.
- The rocking chairs lined the spacious wooden porches.
- The view from their elevated porches was breathtaking.
Singular Possessive of Porch
The singular possessive form of “Porch” is “Porch’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Porch
- Porch’s wooden steps creaked under our weight.
- We sat on Porch’s swing and enjoyed the sunset.
- Porch’s railing was freshly painted white.
- The cat curled up on Porch’s cozy chair.
- We decorated Porch’s entrance with potted plants.
- The raindrops drummed against Porch’s roof.
- We spent lazy afternoons on Porch’s comfortable couch.
- Porch’s ceiling fan provided a cool breeze.
- The lightbulb on Porch’s porch flickered and then went out.
- We placed a welcome mat outside Porch’s front door.
Plural Possessive of Porch
The plural possessive form of “Porch” is “Porches'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Porch
- The neighborhood was lined with beautiful porches’.
- We admired the flowers on the porches’ railing.
- The sound of laughter filled the porches’ air.
- The dogs lounged on the porches’ wooden floors.
- We waved to our neighbors from our respective porches’.
- The paint on the porches’ columns was peeling.
- We enjoyed the view of the sunset from the porches’ deck.
- The wind chimes hung from the porches’ eaves.
- The birds built nests near the porches’ eaves.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 11:16 am