Meaning of Areola
The meaning of AREOLA is: a small circular area, in particular the ring of pigmented skin surrounding a nipple.
Singular and Plural of Areola
The plural of Areola is areolae.
Areola as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The areola is the pigmented area surrounding the nipple.
- Her breast had a small, dark areola.
- The baby latched onto the mother’s areola to nurse.
- The size of the areola varies among individuals.
- The doctor examined the patient’s areola for any abnormalities.
- She felt a tingling sensation in her left areola.
- The color of the areola can change during pregnancy.
- The nurse applied cream to soothe the cracked areola.
- The nipple protruded from the center of the areola.
- The dermatologist recommended sunscreen for protecting the areola.
Areola as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- Her areolas were larger than average.
- The nurse observed the patient’s darkened areolas.
- Some women have light-colored areolas.
- The breastfeeding class discussed the changes in the areolas during pregnancy.
- The doctor examined the patient’s inverted areolas.
- The mother noticed that her baby was fascinated by her areolas.
- The artist drew intricate designs on the model’s areolas.
- The nipple is located in the center of the dark areolas.
- The nurse advised the new mother to moisturize her areolas.
- The surgeon performed a reconstruction procedure on her areolas.
Singular Possessive of Areola
The singular possessive form of “Areola” is “Areola’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Areola
- The areola’s size varies among individuals.
- The doctor examined the patient’s areola’s condition.
- The mother’s areola’s color darkened during pregnancy.
- The sensitivity of the areola’s differs from person to person.
- The nursing mother protected her areola’s hygiene.
- The cosmetic surgeon offered procedures to enhance the areola’s appearance.
- The tattoo artist specialized in intricate designs on the areola’s.
- The hormonal changes affect the areola’s texture.
- The clothing should not rub against the areola’s during healing.
- The self-examination includes checking the areola’s for abnormalities.
Plural Possessive of Areola
The plural possessive form of “Areola” is “Areolae’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Areola
- The symmetrical placement of the twins’ areolae’s fascinated researchers.
- The breastfeeding mothers’ areolae’s adjusted to their infants’ needs.
- The patients’ areolae’s healed well after surgery.
- The lactation consultant provided guidance for the mothers’ areolae’s.
- The variations in individuals’ areolae’s shape are normal.
- The clothing manufacturers designed bras to accommodate different sizes of areolae’s.
- The medical textbooks explained the functions of the female areolae’s.
- The models showcased lingerie that emphasized their areolae’s.
- The nurse marked the patients’ areolae’s for surgery preparation.
- The conversation about body positivity included discussions on the diversity of areolae’s.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 01:54 pm