Meaning: an instrument for cutting or trimming small pieces off things.
Plural of CLIPPER
Synonyms of CLIPPER
Clipper as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I saw a clipper sailing gracefully across the ocean.
- The clipper glided through the air with incredible speed.
- The captain of the clipper navigated through treacherous waters.
- The sleek design of the clipper made it aerodynamically efficient.
- The famous Flying Cloud was a renowned clipper
- The crew of the clipper worked tirelessly to maintain the vessel.
- The historic clipper was on display at the maritime museum.
- The captain’s quarters on the clipper were surprisingly spacious.
- The cargo hold of the clipper was filled with valuable goods.
- Passengers marveled at the luxurious accommodations of the clipper.
Clipper as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The harbor was filled with majestic clippers preparing for their voyage.
- The museum showcased a collection of antique clippers.
- The race between the two rival clippers was intense.
- The clippers raced against each other to deliver their cargo.
- Many immigrants arrived in America aboard merchant clippers.
- The age of the clippers marked a significant era in maritime history.
- The crew members of the competing clippers were highly skilled.
- The painting depicted a fleet of magnificent clippers at sea.
- The construction of the new clippers demanded skilled craftsmen.
- The speed and elegance of the clippers captivated onlookers.
Singular Possessive of Clipper
The singular possessive form of “Clipper” is “Clipper’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Clipper:
- Clipper’s sharp blades make trimming easy.
- I borrowed Clipper’s grooming kit for my dog.
- Clipper’s handle provides a comfortable grip.
- The noise of Clipper’s motor is loud.
- Clipper’s design allows for precise cuts.
- I love the color of Clipper’s body.
- Clipper’s maintenance is important for longevity.
- Clipper’s battery needs to be recharged.
- Clipper’s blade guard ensures safety.
- I prefer Clipper’s cordless feature for convenience.
Plural Possessive of Clipper
The plural possessive form of “Clipper” is “Clippers'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Clipper:
- I misplaced one of the Clippers’ guards.
- The sound of the Clippers’ operation is soothing.
- I borrowed my friend’s Clippers’ accessories.
- The Clippers’ precision allows for neat trims.
- The blades of the Clippers’ need sharpening.
- Clippers’ versatility makes them popular.
- Clippers’ maintenance is essential for durability.
- I love the sleek design of the Clippers’ body.
- The Clippers’ storage case is handy.
- Clippers’ ergonomic handle ensures comfort.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 07:43 pm