Meaning: a small platform on wheels used for holding heavy objects, typically film or television cameras.
Plural of Dolly
Dolly as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She gently cradled the dolly in her arms.
- The child carried her favorite dolly
- The dolly had beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair.
- The little girl dressed up her dolly in a pink dress.
- The toddler hugged the soft dolly
- She sang a lullaby to put her dolly to sleep.
- The dolly had a tiny smile painted on its face.
- The grandmother sewed a new outfit for the worn-out dolly.
- The little girl proudly showed off her new dolly.
- The toy store had a wide variety of dolls and dolleys.
Dolly as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The children played with their collection of dollies.
- The toy store had shelves filled with different dollies.
- They arranged the dollies in a row for a tea party.
- The siblings shared their favorite dollies with each other.
- The little girls giggled while dressing up their dollies.
- The girls organized a parade for their beloved dollies.
- The room was filled with laughter and happy voices as the children played with their dollies.
- The grandmother hand-knitted tiny outfits for the dollies.
- They held a competition to see who could make the tallest tower of dollies.
- The nursery displayed a colorful assortment of dollies.
Singular Possessive of Dolly
The singular possessive form of “Dolly” is “Dolly’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Dolly:
- The charm of Dolly’s smile is contagious.
- Can I touch Dolly’s soft and cuddly fur?
- The sweetness of Dolly’s personality shines through.
- Dolly’s companionship brings joy to my life.
- I’m amazed by Dolly’s intelligence and trainability.
- Dolly’s presence creates a warm and loving atmosphere.
- Can I learn about Dolly’s breed characteristics?
- The loyalty of Dolly’s devotion is unwavering.
- Dolly’s favorite toy is her beloved squeaky ball.
- Dolly’s safety and well-being are my top priority.
Plural Possessive of Dolly
The plural possessive form of “Dolly” is “Dollies'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Dolly:
- The collection of dollies’ dresses offers a variety of styles.
- Can I dress up the dollies’ in different outfits?
- The playfulness of the dollies’ interactions is delightful.
- What are the names of these adorable dollies’?
- The imaginative play with the dollies’ is entertaining.
- Dollies’ companionship brings comfort and joy.
- Can I learn about the materials used for making the dollies’?
- The variety of the dollies’ facial expressions is charming.
- Dollies’ bedtime routine includes tucking them into bed.
- Dollies’ personalities shine through their unique features.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 08:49 pm