Meaning of Bird is
a warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrate animal distinguished by the possession of feathers.
Singular and Plural of Bird
Bird as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The bird flew gracefully through the sky.
- I spotted a colorful bird perched on a branch.
- The tiny bird chirped a sweet melody.
- A majestic bird soared above the treetops.
- The little bird built a nest in the tree.
- A rare bird species was sighted in the area.
- The injured bird was carefully nursed back to health.
- I watched the bird hop along the ground.
- The beautiful bird had vibrant feathers.
- The singing of the bird filled the air with joy.
Bird as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The birds sang harmoniously in the morning.
- I saw a flock of birds flying south for winter.
- The colorful birds nested in the trees.
- The chirping of the birds created a peaceful atmosphere.
- I enjoy watching the birds gather at the feeder.
- The migratory birds return to this area every spring.
- The exotic birds in the zoo captured my attention.
- The small birds hopped around the garden.
- The sounds of the tweeting birds woke me up.
- I love the diversity of birds in our region.
Singular Possessive of Bird
The singular possessive form of “Bird” is “Bird’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Bird:
- I found the bird’s nest in the tree.
- The bird’s feathers were brightly colored.
- The worm was the bird’s tasty meal.
- The bird’s song filled the air with joy.
- I admired the beauty of the bird’s wings.
- The bird’s beak was sharp and pointed.
- The bird’s nest was carefully constructed.
- The bird’s migration pattern amazed scientists.
- The hunter aimed at the bird’s silhouette.
- The bird’s chirping woke me up early in the morning.
Plural Possessive of Bird
The plural possessive form of “Bird” is “Birds'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Bird:
- The birds’ nests were scattered across the forest.
- The flock of birds’ migration was a magnificent sight.
- I enjoyed listening to the melodious songs of the birds’.
- The birds’ feathers glistened in the sunlight.
- We observed the birds’ behavior from a distance.
- The birds’ beaks were perfectly adapted for their diets.
- The birds’ plumage displayed an array of colors.
- The birds’ wingspan allowed them to soar high in the sky.
- The birds’ migration route covered thousands of miles.
- The scientists studied the birds’ mating rituals in detail.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 09:53 am