Meaning: some person
Plural of Someone
Synonyms of Someone
- some person
Someone as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Someone knocked on the door, but there was no answer.
- I overheard someone whispering in the hallway.
- Someone left their umbrella behind at the café.
- I need to talk to someone about this issue.
- Can someone lend me a hand with this heavy box?
- I caught someone staring at me from across the room.
- Someone dropped their wallet on the street.
- Someone must have taken my phone while I was distracted.
- I heard someone humming a familiar tune.
- Someone with expertise in this field should be consulted.
Someone as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- I saw someone walking their dogs in the park.
- I noticed someone leaving their books on the table.
- Someone left their bags unattended at the airport.
- I need to find someone to fix the leaky faucet.
- Someone dropped their keys on the sidewalk.
- Someone needs to clean up the mess in the kitchen.
- I caught someone taking pictures without permission.
- Someone left their bicycle unlocked outside the store.
- I overheard someone gossiping about their coworkers.
- Someone with musical talent should play the piano.
Singular Possessive of Someone
The singular possessive form of “Someone” is “Someone’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Someone:
- Someone’s message was left on the table.
- I found someone’s wallet in the park.
- Someone’s car is blocking the driveway.
- I appreciate someone’s help in the kitchen.
- Someone’s phone rang during the meeting.
- Someone’s laughter filled the room.
- I need to return someone’s borrowed book.
- Someone’s presence made the event memorable.
- The sound of someone’s footsteps echoed.
- I admire someone’s artistic talent.
Plural Possessive of Someone
The plural possessive form of “Someone” is “Someones'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Someone:
- I found the Someones’ lost keys.
- The voices of the Someones’ blended harmoniously.
- The gestures of the Someones’ were synchronized.
- The talents of the Someones’ were undeniable.
- The opinions of the Someones’ varied greatly.
- I enjoyed the company of the Someones’.
- The belongings of the Someones’ were scattered.
- The creativity of the Someones’ was impressive.
- I cherish the memories with the Someones’.
- The achievements of the Someones’ were celebrated.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 07:44 pm