Meaning: a confusing and difficult problem or question.
Plural of CONVERSATION
Conversation as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The conversation flowed effortlessly between the two friends.
- He initiated a deep and meaningful conversation with his partner.
- The podcast hosts engaged in a lively conversation about current events.
- The therapist provided a safe space for open and honest conversation.
- The dinner party was filled with laughter and engaging conversation.
- The professor encouraged students to participate in classroom conversation.
- The phone call turned into a lengthy conversation about their plans.
- The couple had a heartfelt conversation about their relationship.
- The politicians engaged in a heated conversation during the debate.
- The book club members gathered for a thought-provoking conversation.
Conversation as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The conversations at the conference covered a wide range of topics.
- The researchers analyzed the recorded conversations for their study.
- The group engaged in stimulating and intellectual conversations.
- The chat room was filled with lively online conversations.
- The friends enjoyed engaging in deep philosophical conversations.
- The podcast featured thought-provoking guest conversations.
- The radio show invited listeners to call in and share their conversations.
- The company provided training on effective workplace conversations.
- The therapy sessions focused on improving communication conversations.
- The documentary showcased meaningful conversations with influential figures.
Singular Possessive of Conversation
The singular possessive form of “Conversation” is “Conversation’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Conversation
- The conversation’s tone was respectful and inclusive.
- I appreciated the depth of the conversation’s insights.
- The conversation’s direction shifted unexpectedly.
- I valued the openness of the conversation’s participants.
- The conversation’s flow was interrupted by an argument.
- I joined the conversation’s thread to share my perspective.
- The conversation’s impact resonated long after it ended.
- The conversation’s purpose was to find common ground.
- I facilitated the conversation’s progression towards a resolution.
- The conversation’s scope expanded beyond its initial topic.
Plural Possessive of Conversation
The plural possessive form of “Conversation” is “Conversations'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Conversation
- The conversations’ tones varied depending on the participants.
- I appreciated the depths of the conversations’ insights.
- The conversations’ directions diverged into different topics.
- I valued the openness of the conversations’ contributors.
- The conversations’ flows were enriched by diverse perspectives.
- I joined the conversations’ threads to share my viewpoints.
- The conversations’ impacts extended far beyond their duration.
- The conversations’ purposes were to foster understanding.
- I facilitated the conversations’ progress towards collective solutions.
- The conversations’ scopes expanded to encompass broader issues.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 12:16 pm