Meaning: delaying or delayed beyond the right
Plural of Tardy
Synonyms of Tardy
- running late
- not on time
Tardy as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The teacher scolded the student for his constant tardy.
- His chronic tardy earned him detention.
- The principal addressed the issue of student tardy.
- The school implemented a policy to reduce tardy.
- Her repeated tardy led to a meeting with the parents.
- The counselor provided strategies to overcome tardy.
- The school bell marked the end of tardy.
- The student faced consequences for his habitual tardy.
- The attendance record indicated the student’s tardy.
- The teacher emphasized the importance of punctuality and being tardy.
Tardy as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The students received detentions for their multiple tardies.
- The school implemented measures to address student tardies.
- The teacher kept a record of student tardies.
- The principal warned the students about their frequent tardies.
- Her excessive tardies resulted in disciplinary action.
- The school policy imposed penalties for late tardies.
- The attendance office dealt with student tardies on a daily basis.
- The students faced consequences for their repeated tardies.
- The school administration addressed the issue of chronic tardies.
- The teacher discussed the impact of tardies on academic performance.
Singular Possessive of Tardy
The singular possessive form of “Tardy” is “Tardy’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Tardy:
- The Tardy’s car was parked outside.
- I borrowed Tardy’s book for my research.
- We attended Tardy’s party last night.
- Please take care of Tardy’s dog.
- Tardy’s house is undergoing renovations.
- The painting in Tardy’s living room is stunning.
- I need to return Tardy’s laptop tomorrow.
- Tardy’s favorite movie is now playing.
- The trophy belongs to Tardy’s team.
- Can you pass Tardy’s message to him?
Plural Possessive of Tardy
The plural possessive form of “Tardy” is Tardies’.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Tardy:
- The Tardies’ cars were parked in a row.
- We enjoyed dinner at Tardies’ house.
- Tardies’ children performed in the school play.
- The park is maintained by Tardies’ committee.
- Please hand in Tardies’ permission slips.
- The party was hosted at Tardies’ backyard.
- We need to pick up Tardies’ groceries.
- Tardies’ dog barked at the mailman.
- The artwork on Tardies’ walls is impressive.
- I’m attending Tardies’ family reunion.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 08:03 pm