Meaning: a cancer arising in the epithelial tissue of the skin.
Plural of Carcinoma
Synonyms of Carcinoma
Carcinoma as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The patient was diagnosed with carcinoma.
- The doctor explained the treatment options for carcinoma.
- The early detection of carcinoma is crucial for successful treatment.
- The biopsy confirmed the presence of carcinoma.
- The surgeon removed the carcinoma during the operation.
- The carcinoma cells were analyzed under a microscope.
- The patient underwent chemotherapy to combat carcinoma.
- The radiologist identified the carcinoma on the medical scans.
- The oncologist discussed the prognosis of carcinoma.
- The carcinoma had spread to other organs.
Carcinoma as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The doctors studied various types of carcinomas.
- The researchers investigated potential treatments for carcinomas.
- The laboratory conducted experiments to understand carcinomas
- The patients formed a support group for those with carcinomas.
- The carcinomas required aggressive treatment strategies.
- The pathologist examined the specimens for signs of carcinomas.
- The medical conference focused on the latest advancements in treating carcinomas.
- The patients underwent surgeries to remove the affected carcinomas.
- The researchers discovered new markers for diagnosing carcinomas.
- The treatment options for advanced carcinomas were limited.
Singular Possessive of Carcinoma
The singular possessive form of “Carcinoma” is “Carcinoma’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Carcinoma:
- The doctor explained the carcinoma’s growth rate to the patient.
- The biopsy confirmed the carcinoma’s aggressive nature.
- The specialist discussed the treatment options for the carcinoma’s removal.
- The oncologist closely monitored the carcinoma’s progression.
- The patient was concerned about the carcinoma’s metastasis potential.
- The surgeon successfully removed the carcinoma’s tumor.
- The pathology report detailed the carcinoma’s cellular characteristics.
- The researcher studied the genetic markers of the carcinoma’s development.
- The nurse provided support for the carcinoma’s side effects.
- The medical team discussed the carcinoma’s prognosis with the family.
Plural Possessive of Carcinoma
The plural possessive form of “Carcinoma” is “Carcinomas'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Carcinoma:
- The research study examined the carcinomas’ prevalence in the population.
- The lab technicians analyzed the carcinomas’ tissue samples under the microscope.
- The medical journal published an article about the carcinomas’ treatment advancements.
- The oncology department researched various carcinomas’ genetic mutations.
- The patient support group discussed coping strategies for carcinomas’ impact.
- The conference focused on new research findings related to carcinomas’ etiology.
- The pharmaceutical company developed drugs targeting specific carcinomas’ characteristics.
- The doctors discussed the challenges in diagnosing different carcinomas’ subtypes.
- The survivors shared their stories of overcoming carcinomas’ challenges.
- The foundation raised funds for research on preventing carcinomas’ recurrence.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 04:28 pm