Meaning: contagious viral disease of animals related pig
Plural of Swine
Synonyms of Swine
- wild boar
Swine as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The farmer raised a healthy swine for market.
- The veterinarian examined the sick swine for signs of disease.
- They observed the behavior of the wild swine in their natural habitat.
- The swine in the pen were being fed a nutritious diet.
- He studied the breeding patterns of the domesticated swine.
- The meat from the roasted swine was served at the feast.
- The farmer cared for each swine with attention to their well-being.
- The expert provided guidelines for raising healthy swine.
- They monitored the weight gain of the young swine.
- The swine competed in a livestock competition at the county fair.
Swine as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The farm had a herd of healthy and robust swine.
- They attended a seminar on raising and managing swine.
- The market prices for swine fluctuated throughout the year.
- The farm specialized in breeding and selling swine.
- They visited a pig farm to learn about the life cycle of swine.
- The barn housed a large number of swine.
- The students observed the behavior of the group of swine.
- The swine were fed a balanced diet to ensure their growth.
- They invested in a modern facility to house the swine.
- The market was flooded with imported and domestic swine.
Singular Possessive of Swine
The singular possessive form of “Swine” is “Swine’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Swine:
- The farmer takes care of Swine’s health.
- Swine’s diet mainly consists of grains.
- The veterinarian examined the Swine’s condition.
- The Swine’s pen was cleaned daily.
- Swine’s reproduction cycle is well-studied.
- Swine’s meat is consumed worldwide.
- The Swine’s waste is used as fertilizer.
- The keys to the barn are Swine’s.
- Swine’s genetic characteristics influence breeding.
- I learned about Swine’s diseases in agriculture class.
Plural Possessive of Swine
The plural possessive form of “Swine” is “Swine’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Swine:
- The two farms’ Swine’s were raised differently.
- We studied various Swine’s breeds.
- The farmers’ Swine’s grazed in open fields.
- The Swine’s diets were carefully monitored.
- We analyzed the Swine’s growth rates.
- The veterinarians’ role is crucial for Swine’s health.
- The farms’ and breeders’ Swine’s were compared.
- The Swine’s reproduction patterns were observed.
- The farms’ biosecurity measures protected the Swine’s.
- We learned about the Swine’s industry regulations.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 06:14 pm