Meaning: a chivalrous, courteous, or honorable man.
Singular and Plural of Gentleman
Gentleman as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The well-dressed gentleman greeted everyone with a polite smile.
- The gentleman opened the door for the elderly lady.
- The gentleman carried himself with elegance and dignity.
- The gentleman graciously offered his seat to the pregnant woman.
- The gentleman in the restaurant paid for the couple’s meal anonymously.
- The gentleman apologized for accidentally bumping into someone.
- The gentleman‘s tailored suit exuded sophistication.
- The chivalrous gentleman helped the lost child find their parents.
- The gentleman displayed good manners by saying “please” and “thank you.”
- The gentleman‘s generosity extended to charitable causes.
Gentleman as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The group of well-dressed gentlemen entered the event with confidence.
- The gentlemen engaged in lively conversation during the gathering.
- The club was exclusive, open only to distinguished gentlemen.
- The gentlemen gathered for a game of golf at the prestigious club.
- The gentlemen exchanged business cards after a successful meeting.
- The conference attracted influential gentlemen from various industries.
- The society event was attended by distinguished gentlemen and their partners.
- The gentlemen discussed current affairs over a cup of tea.
- The ballroom was filled with elegantly dressed gentlemen and their partners.
- The organization hosted a charity gala attended by philanthropic gentlemen.
Singular Possessive of Gentleman
The singular possessive form of “Gentleman” is “Gentleman’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Gentleman:
- The waiter took Gentleman’s order at the restaurant.
- The tailor measured Gentleman’s suit for alterations.
- Gentleman’s manners impressed everyone in the room.
- The barber groomed Gentleman’s beard and mustache.
- The valet parked Gentleman’s car in the designated spot.
- Gentleman’s attire exuded elegance and style.
- The hostess escorted Gentleman’s date to the table.
- The artist painted Gentleman’s portrait in a regal pose.
- Gentleman’s charm won the hearts of many admirers.
- The butler attended to Gentleman’s requests with utmost professionalism.
Plural Possessive of Gentleman
The plural possessive form of “Gentleman” is “Gentlemen’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Gentleman:
- The waiters took the Gentlemen’s orders at the restaurant.
- The tailors measured the Gentlemen’s suits for alterations.
- Gentlemen’s manners impressed everyone at the event.
- The barbers groomed the Gentlemen’s beards and mustaches.
- The valets parked the Gentlemen’s cars in the designated spots.
- Gentlemen’s attire exuded elegance and style at the gala.
- The hostesses escorted the Gentlemen’s dates to the tables.
- The artist painted the Gentlemen’s portraits in regal poses.
- Gentlemen’s charm won the hearts of many admirers at the ball.
- The butlers attended to the Gentlemen’s requests with utmost professionalism.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 12:44 pm