Meaning: a flat slab of stone
Plural of Tablet
Synonyms of Tablet
Tablet as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- He read an e-book on his tablet during the flight.
- The doctor reviewed the patient’s medical records on a tablet.
- She used a tablet to take notes during the meeting.
- The artist drew digital illustrations on her tablet.
- The teacher showed educational videos on the classroom tablet.
- The engineer used a tablet to control the robotic arm.
- The pharmacist entered prescription information into the tablet.
- The traveler used a translation app on his tablet.
Tablet as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The company provided the employees with new tablets.
- They used the tablets to access the online training modules.
- The students brought their own tablets to class.
- The hospital implemented a system for electronic tablets.
- The conference distributed promotional materials on branded tablets.
- The children played educational games on the interactive tablets.
- The museum offered audio guides on handheld tablets.
- The sales team used the tablets to showcase product demos.
Singular Possessive of Tablet
The singular possessive form of “Tablet” is “Tablet’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Tablet:
- I borrowed my friend’s tablet for the presentation.
- The tablet’s battery needs to be charged.
- The screen of the tablet cracked.
- My brother’s tablet has a stylus pen.
- Can I use your tablet’s camera?
- The memory capacity of the tablet is impressive.
- The price of the tablet’s accessories is high.
- She carries her tablet everywhere she goes.
- The tablet’s operating system is user-friendly.
- My dad’s tablet has a larger screen than mine.
Plural Possessive of Tablet
The plural possessive form of “Tablet” is “Tablets’.”
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Tablet:
- All of my classmates’ tablets were stolen.
- The students’ tablets were synchronized for the test.
- The batteries of the tablets need replacement.
- The software updates for the tablets’ operating systems are available.
- The storage capacities of the tablets are different.
- The prices of the tablets’ cases are reasonable.
- They all rely on their tablets for work.
- The tablets’ screens are scratch-resistant.
- Can I borrow one of your tablets’ chargers?
- The tablets’ Wi-Fi connectivity is excellent.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 06:30 pm