Meaning: a Mexican dish consisting of a rolled tortilla
Plural of Taco
Synonyms of Taco
Taco as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She ordered a chicken taco from the food truck.
- He took a bite of the delicious fish taco.
- The restaurant served a vegetarian taco
- She added extra salsa to her beef taco.
- He enjoyed a spicy shrimp taco for lunch.
- The street vendor offered a variety of taco fillings.
- The chef prepared a mouthwatering pork taco.
- She wrapped the soft tortilla around the chicken taco.
Taco as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They enjoyed different types of tacos at the taco festival.
- The menu listed various vegetarian tacos.
- The group ordered a dozen crispy fish tacos.
- The restaurant offered a special deal on beef tacos.
- They devoured the spicy shrimp tacos with gusto.
- The food truck served both traditional and fusion tacos.
- The catering service provided a taco bar with customizable tacos.
- The friends had a friendly competition to see who could eat the most tacos.
Singular Possessive of Taco
The singular possessive form of “Taco” is “Taco’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Taco:
- My favorite taco’s filling is beef.
- The cheese melted on the taco’s surface.
- I added extra salsa to my taco’s toppings.
- The restaurant’s signature taco’s taste amazing.
- Can I have a bite of your taco’s shell?
- The price of the taco’s toppings is separate.
- The ingredients in the taco’s recipe are fresh.
- The waiter served my taco with a smile.
- The portion size of the taco’s is generous.
- I ordered the chef’s special taco’s.
Plural Possessive of Taco
The plural possessive form of “Taco” is “Tacos’.”
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Taco:
- All of the customers’ tacos were served.
- The flavors of the tacos’ fillings are diverse.
- The customers’ preferences for the tacos vary.
- The prices of the tacos’ condiments are reasonable.
- The toppings on the tacos make them delicious.
- The tacos’ shells are made from corn.
- The restaurant’s special is three tacos for the price of two.
- The presentation of the tacos’ plates is beautiful.
- The customers’ feedback about the tacos is positive.
- Can I try one of your tacos’ sauces?
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 06:31 pm