Meaning of Booty is
valuable stolen goods, especially those seized in war.
Singular and Plural of Booty
Booty as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The pirate searched for hidden booty on the island.
- He discovered a chest filled with valuable booty.
- The treasure hunter was after ancient booty.
- The diver found sunken ship booty on the ocean floor.
- She dreamed of finding pirate booty buried in the sand.
- The thief escaped with stolen booty from the museum.
- The adventurer traded his discovered booty for supplies.
- The archaeologist uncovered ancient Egyptian booty.
- The pirates divided the captured booty among themselves.
- The museum displayed a collection of pirate booty.
Booty as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The pirates celebrated their successful raids with booties.
- They gathered all the stolen booties in a hidden cave.
- The thieves divided the stolen booties equally.
- The treasure hunters discovered hidden pirate booties.
- The bandits exchanged their stolen booties for cash.
- The burglars hid their stolen booties in a secret stash.
- The looters sold the stolen booties on the black market.
- The pirates boasted about their impressive collection of booties.
- The smugglers smuggled the illegal booties across the border.
- The thieves targeted houses with valuable booties.
Singular Possessive of Booty
The singular possessive form of “Booty” is “Booty’s.”
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Booty:
- The pirate claimed the treasure as Booty’s rightful owner.
- We marveled at the glittering jewels in Booty’s chest.
- The thief’s eyes gleamed with greed upon seeing Booty’s stash.
- The captain showcased Booty’s value to the crew.
- The adventurer’s heart raced upon discovering Booty’s location.
- We admired the craftsmanship of Booty’s ornate decorations.
- The explorer guarded Booty’s secret from others.
- The legend spoke of the curse attached to Booty’s possession.
- The museum displayed Booty’s artifacts for public viewing.
- The treasure hunter yearned for Booty’s discovery.
Plural Possessive of Booty
The plural possessive form of “Booty” is “Booties’.”
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Booty:
- The pirates divided the Booties’ spoils equally.
- We marveled at the assortment of Booties’ gems.
- The thieves plotted ways to acquire the Booties’ riches.
- The captains admired the value of the Booties’ loot.
- The adventurers set sail in search of the Booties’ whereabouts.
- We appreciated the intricacy of the Booties’ engravings.
- The explorers protected the Booties’ secrets from rival crews.
- The legends told tales of the curses linked to the Booties’ possession.
- The museums showcased the Booties’ treasures to fascinated visitors.
- The treasure hunters dreamt of uncovering the hidden Booties’ hoard.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 07:32 am