Meaning: a kind of soft, flat hat, typically with a peak.
Plural of Cap
Synonyms of Cap
Cap as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The baseball player wore a fitted cap during the game.
- The construction worker put on a hard cap for safety.
- The stylish man wore a trendy cap with his outfit.
- The nurse wore a surgical cap in the operating room.
- The child put on a colorful cap to protect from the sun.
- The detective wore a detective cap as part of his uniform.
- The hiker wore a wide-brimmed cap to shield from the sun.
- The cyclist wore a helmet with a protective cap.
- The farmer wore a straw cap while working in the fields.
- The chef wore a tall white cap in the kitchen.
Cap as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The fans wore team caps to show their support.
- The store displayed a wide variety of baseball caps.
- The tourists bought souvenir caps from the gift shop.
- The children wore matching colorful caps for the parade.
- The company provided branded caps to their employees.
- The festival attendees wore festive caps for the event.
- The promotional giveaway included custom-printed caps.
- The sports team wore personalized caps with their names.
- The group of friends wore matching embroidered caps.
- The crowd cheered, waving their rally caps in the air.
Singular Possessive of Cap
The singular possessive form of “Cap” is “Cap’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Cap:
- The cap’s brim shielded his face from the sun.
- The athlete proudly wore his team’s cap’s logo.
- The child’s head was snugly protected by the cap’s padding.
- The photographer captured a close-up of the cap’s embroidery.
- The hiker’s cap’s strap kept it securely on her head.
- The stylish woman wore a fashionable cap’s design.
- The worker’s cap’s reflective strip enhanced visibility on the job.
- The sports fan collected various cap’s from different teams.
- The soldier adjusted his cap’s size for a perfect fit.
- The baseball player’s cap’s bill shaded his eyes during games.
Plural Possessive of Cap
The plural possessive form of “Cap” is “Caps'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Cap:
- The players stacked their caps’ neatly in the locker room.
- The fashionistas displayed a collection of designer caps’.
- The company embroidered the employees’ names on their caps’.
- The sports store showcased a wide variety of team caps’.
- The fans proudly wore their favorite team caps’.
- The summer camp labeled the kids’ caps’ for identification.
- The military recruits were issued new caps’ during training.
- The souvenir shop sold touristy caps’ with the city’s name.
- The workers hung their caps’ on hooks at the end of the day.
- The students personalized their graduation caps’ with decorations.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 04:22 pm