Meaning of Boar is
a tusked Eurasian wild pig from which domestic pigs are descended.
Singular and Plural of Boar
Boar as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The fierce boar charged at the hunter.
- The sound of a boar can be quite intimidating.
- The boar left tracks in the muddy forest floor.
- The hunters set traps for the elusive boar.
- A solitary boar roamed the wilderness.
- The villagers were cautious of the aggressive boar.
- The wounded boar retreated into the dense thicket.
- The hiker came face-to-face with a startled boar.
- The boar is known for its sharp tusks.
- The forest ranger warned us about encountering a wild boar.
Boar as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The group of hunters targeted several wild boars.
- The farmers complained about the damage caused by the boars.
- The pack of boars rummaged through the garbage bins.
- The tracks in the mud indicated the presence of multiple boars.
- The villagers organized a boar hunting competition.
- The forest was home to a population of wild boars.
- The farmers devised strategies to deter the troublesome boars.
- The experts studied the behavior of the migrating boars.
- The campers spotted a family of boars near the river.
- The hunters celebrated their successful hunt, bagging three boars.
Singular Possessive of Boar
The singular possessive form of “Boar” is “Boar’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Boar:
- The boar’s tusks were sharp and dangerous.
- I found the boar’s tracks in the mud.
- The hunter aimed at the boar’s heart.
- We admired the beauty of the boar’s coat.
- The farmer fenced off the boar’s territory.
- I could hear the boar’s grunts in the distance.
- The hikers spotted the boar’s den hidden in the forest.
- The guide warned us not to approach the boar’s young.
- The artist painted a portrait of the boar’s head.
- The naturalist studied the boar’s behavior in the wild.
Plural Possessive of Boar
The plural possessive form of “Boar” is “Boars'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Boar:
- The boars’ tusks were sharp and dangerous.
- I found the boars’ tracks in the mud.
- The hunters aimed at the boars’ hearts.
- We admired the beauty of the boars’ coats.
- The farmers fenced off the boars’ territory.
- I could hear the boars’ grunts in the distance.
- The hikers spotted the boars’ dens hidden in the forest.
- The guides warned us not to approach the boars’ young.
- The artists painted portraits of the boars’ heads.
- The naturalists studied the boars’ behavior in the wild.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 08:25 am