Meaning of Bison is
a humpbacked shaggy-haired wild ox native to North America and Europe.
Singular and Plural of Bison
Bison as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The majestic bison roamed the grassy plains.
- The bison is an iconic symbol of the American West.
- The rancher raised a domesticated bison herd.
- The injured bison limped away from the predators.
- A solitary bison grazed peacefully in the meadow.
- The Native Americans revered the sacred bison.
- The photographer captured the magnificence of the charging bison.
- The bison is the largest land mammal in North America.
- The park ranger shared interesting facts about the endangered bison.
- The wildlife sanctuary provided a safe haven for the rescued bison.
Bison as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The bison gather in large herds during the mating season.
- We observed a group of wild bison from a safe distance.
- The prairie was once teeming with thousands of roaming bison.
- The conservationists worked tirelessly to protect the endangered bison.
- The tourists marveled at the sheer number of grazing bison.
- The bison migrate across vast distances in search of food.
- The photographer captured stunning images of the stampeding bison.
- The scientists studied the social behavior of the interacting bison.
- The ranchers managed a sustainable population of domesticated bison.
- The park offered guided tours to see the free-roaming bison.
Singular Possessive of Bison
The singular possessive form of “Bison” is “Bison’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Bison:
- The Bison’s coat was thick and warm.
- I admired the Bison’s majestic presence in the wild.
- The hunter aimed for the Bison’s heart.
- The park ranger observed the Bison’s grazing habits.
- We followed the trail of the Bison’s hoofprints.
- The photographer captured the beauty of the Bison’s horns.
- The zookeeper fed the Bison’s favorite vegetables.
- Visitors marveled at the Bison’s powerful stature.
- The Native Americans respected the Bison’s spirit.
- A strand of the Bison’s fur clung to the fence.
Plural Possessive of Bison
The plural possessive form of “Bison” is “Bisons'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Bison:
- The tourists observed the Bisons’ migration.
- The researchers studied the behavior of the Bisons’ herd.
- The park rangers monitored the Bisons’ feeding grounds.
- The Native Americans revered the Bisons’ historical significance.
- The conservationists worked to protect the Bisons’ habitat.
- Visitors watched as the Bisons’ calves frolicked in the field.
- The photographers captured stunning images of the Bisons’ dominance.
- The scientists analyzed the genetic makeup of the Bisons’ population.
- The naturalists documented the changes in the Bisons’ grazing patterns.
- The sound of the Bisons’ thundering hooves echoed through the valley.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 07:41 am