Meaning: the principal method of human communication.
Plural of Language
Language as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Language is the primary tool of communication between people.
- Studying a foreign language opens doors to new cultures.
- The evolution of language reflects the evolution of society.
- The intricate structure of the language fascinated linguists.
- The power of language lies in its ability to convey emotions.
- Learning sign language enables communication with the deaf community.
- The development of a written language revolutionized human civilization.
- Language shapes our thoughts and influences our worldview.
- The study of ancient languages helps decipher historical texts.
- The richness of a language is a reflection of its speakers’ culture.
Language as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- There are many different languages spoken around the world.
- The immigrants brought diverse languages to the multicultural city.
- Learning multiple languages enhances cognitive abilities.
- The globalized world demands proficiency in multiple languages.
- The linguistic diversity of the country is celebrated through various languages.
- The indigenous tribes have unique and endangered languages.
- The school offers classes in several foreign languages.
- The development of programming languages revolutionized the tech industry.
- The conference promotes the preservation of endangered languages.
- Translators play a crucial role in bridging the gap between different languages.
Singular Possessive of Language
The singular possessive form of “Language” is “Language’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Language:
- The evolution of language’s structure fascinated linguists.
- She studied the intricacies of language’s grammar.
- The beauty of language’s diversity inspired cultural exchange.
- The power of language’s words influenced minds and hearts.
- I marveled at the richness of language’s vocabulary.
- The nuances of language’s tone conveyed different meanings.
- The fluidity of language’s expressions captured emotions.
- I delved into the origins of language’s etymology.
- The impact of language’s communication shaped societies.
- The complexity of language’s syntax challenged understanding.
Plural Possessive of Language
The plural possessive form of “Language” is “Languages'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Language:
- The evolutions of languages’ structures fascinated linguists.
- They studied the intricacies of languages’ grammars.
- The beauty of languages’ diversities inspired cultural exchange.
- The power of languages’ words influenced minds and hearts.
- We marveled at the richness of languages’ vocabularies.
- The nuances of languages’ tones conveyed different meanings.
- The fluidities of languages’ expressions captured emotions.
- We delved into the origins of languages’ etymologies.
- The impacts of languages’ communication shaped societies.
- The complexities of languages’ syntax challenged understanding.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:40 pm