Meaning: a motor vehicle licensed to transport passengers
Plural of Taxi
Synonyms of Taxi
- tourist car
Taxi as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I hailed a taxi to go to the airport.
- The taxi driver took the quickest route.
- She left her phone in the backseat of the taxi.
- The taxi arrived promptly after the call.
- I prefer taking a taxi when it’s raining.
- The taxi meter showed the fare amount.
- The taxi stopped at the traffic light.
- The taxi company offers a mobile app for bookings.
- The taxi honked to get the pedestrian’s attention.
- The taxi had a sign indicating it was available.
Taxi as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The busy city streets were filled with yellow taxis.
- The tourists hailed multiple taxis for their group.
- The queue for taxis at the train station was long.
- They traveled in separate taxis to the venue.
- The app showed the locations of nearby available taxis.
- The taxis lined up outside the hotel entrance.
- The city has a shortage of available taxis during rush hour.
- The driver parked the fleet of taxis in the designated area.
- The company introduced electric-powered taxis for sustainability.
- The group split into two to fit into the available taxis.
Singular Possessive of Taxi
The singular possessive form of “Taxi” is “Taxi’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Taxi:
- Taxi’s fare depends on the distance traveled.
- I hailed a Taxi’s cab to the airport.
- Taxi’s availability is essential in busy cities.
- The driver’s name was written on Taxi’s license.
- I appreciated Taxi’s prompt service.
- Taxi’s meter calculated the fare accurately.
- I left my phone in Taxi’s backseat.
- Taxi’s yellow color is easily recognizable.
- The company takes pride in Taxi’s cleanliness and comfort.
- I relied on Taxi’s convenience during my trip.
Plural Possessive of Taxi
The plural possessive form of “Taxi” is “Taxis'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Taxi:
- Taxis’ availability increases during rush hours.
- I prefer using Taxis’ services in crowded areas.
- The city has a high demand for Taxis’ transportation.
- Taxis’ drivers navigate through traffic efficiently.
- I appreciated the cleanliness of Taxis’ interiors.
- Taxis’ drivers often share interesting stories.
- I found Taxis’ rates to be reasonable.
- Taxis’ radios provide entertainment during the ride.
- The company takes pride in Taxis’ safety measures.
- I relied on multiple Taxis’ to get around the city.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 08:07 pm