Meaning: a beautiful white flower
Singular and Plural of Lily
Lily as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The beautiful lily blossomed in the garden.
- A fragrant lily graced the vase on the table.
- I plucked a single lily from the flower bed.
- The delicate petals of the lily were pure white.
- I admired the intricate details of the lily.
- The scent of the lily filled the room.
- A single drop of water rested on the lily.
- I gently touched the soft petals of the lily.
- The morning dew glistened on the lily.
- I photographed a beautiful pink lily.
Lily as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The garden was filled with colorful lilies.
- I planted several different varieties of lilies.
- The bouquet contained a mix of fragrant lilies.
- The vibrant colors of the lilies brightened the room.
- I carefully arranged the bunch of lilies in a vase.
- The scent of the blooming lilies filled the air.
- The sun shone on the rows of blooming lilies.
- I received a bouquet of pink and white lilies.
- The garden was a sea of beautiful, blooming lilies.
- I admired the elegant curves of the open lilies.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 11:28 am