Meaning of Bleistift is
a long, thin instrument. It is a German word.
Singular and Plural of Bleistift
Bleistift as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The sharpened Bleistift was ready for writing.
- I prefer using a mechanical Bleistift for precise lines.
- The artist sketched a beautiful portrait with a Bleistift.
- The teacher handed out pencils, including a Bleistift.
- A broken Bleistift can still be used for shading.
- The designer used a Bleistift to outline the initial concept.
- The architect always carried a Bleistift in their pocket.
- The student erased the mistake with a rubber on their Bleistift.
- The writer preferred a soft lead Bleistift for smooth writing.
- The engineer marked the measurements with a precision Bleistift.
Bleistift as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The students lined up to sharpen their Bleistifte.
- I bought a set of colorful Bleistifte for my art project.
- The drawer was filled with different types of Bleistifte.
- The artists selected their favorite Bleistifte for the sketching session.
- The classroom provided each student with a box of Bleistifte.
- The art store had a sale on high-quality Bleistifte.
- The children swapped their unused Bleistifte during break time.
- The architect organized their Bleistifte by lead hardness.
- The office supply store stocked a wide variety of Bleistifte.
- The drawing workshop required participants to bring their own Bleistifte.
Singular Possessive of Bleistift
The singular possessive form of “Bleistift” is “Bleistift’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Bleistift:
- I found Bleistift’s sharpener on the table.
- Can I borrow Bleistift’s eraser for a moment?
- The tip of Bleistift’s pencil broke while writing.
- Bleistift’s lead is running out; it needs refilling.
- I love the design on Bleistift’s body.
- Don’t forget to return Bleistift’s pen to him.
- Bleistift’s case is full of colored pencils.
- The cap of Bleistift’s marker is missing.
- Bleistift’s grip makes it comfortable to hold.
- Have you seen Bleistift’s highlighter anywhere?
Plural Possessive of Bleistift
The plural possessive form of “Bleistift” is “Bleistifts'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Bleistift:
- I admire the variety of Bleistifts’ colors.
- The tips of all the Bleistifts’ are sharp.
- We need to organize the Bleistifts’ storage.
- Have you seen any of the Bleistifts’ erasers?
- Bleistifts’ cases are labeled with different names.
- Please don’t mix up the Bleistifts’ caps.
- The teacher collected all the Bleistifts’ homework.
- The students’ Bleistifts’ ink is running out.
- The class admired the Bleistifts’ artwork.
- The art store sells various brands of Bleistifts’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 07:43 am