Meaning: a very small human or humanoid creature.
Plural of Homunculus
Homunculus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The alchemist created a tiny homunculus in his lab.
- She marveled at the intricacies of the artificial homunculus.
- The wizard crafted a sentient homunculus as a companion.
- He studied the lore surrounding the creation of a homunculus.
- The scientist experimented with different methods to make a homunculus.
- The philosopher pondered the nature of the homunculus.
- The myth spoke of a mythical homunculus with magical abilities.
- She wrote a story about a mischievous homunculus.
- The artist sketched a detailed portrait of a homunculus.
- The book described the characteristics of a fully formed homunculus.
Homunculus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The alchemists sought to create multiple homunculi.
- They experimented with different recipes to produce more homunculi.
- The wizard’s tower was filled with jars containing tiny homunculi.
- He studied the behaviors and interactions of the artificial homunculi.
- The scientist’s lab housed rows of preserved homunculi.
- They documented the various stages of development of the homunculi.
- The myth spoke of a legion of mythical homunculi.
- She depicted a world where humans coexisted with intelligent homunculi.
- The artist’s exhibition featured sculptures of unique homunculi.
- The book explored the ethics and moral implications of creating homunculi.
Singular Possessive of Homunculus:
The singular possessive form of “Homunculus” is “Homunculus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Homunculus:
- The Homunculus’s experiment yielded unexpected results.
- I need to borrow the Homunculus’s tools for my project.
- The book explains the Homunculus’s role in alchemy.
- The scientist analyzed the Homunculus’s genetic code.
- The professor discussed the Homunculus’s significance in literature.
- The artist captured the Homunculus’s essence in the sculpture.
- The researchers studied the Homunculus’s behavior in the lab.
- The philosopher pondered the Homunculus’s existence in the mind.
- The doctor examined the Homunculus’s physical characteristics.
- The novel explores the Homunculus’s journey to self-discovery.
Plural Possessive of Homunculus:
The plural possessive form of “Homunculus” is “Homunculi’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Homunculus:
- The Homunculi’s purpose in alchemy remains a mystery.
- The researchers analyzed the Homunculi’s collective behavior.
- The artist depicted the Homunculi’s diversity in the painting.
- The novel delves into the Homunculi’s quest for freedom.
- The scientists studied the Homunculi’s ability to reproduce.
- The philosophers debated the Homunculi’s ethical implications.
- The geneticists sequenced the Homunculi’s DNA.
- The students examined the Homunculi’s anatomy in the lab.
- The historians documented the Homunculi’s involvement in folklore.
- The adventurers encountered the Homunculi’s hidden civilization.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 08:32 pm