Meaning of Bild is
image, picture, photo, painting, illustration.
Singular and Plural of Bild
Bild as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The Bild captured a dramatic moment in sports history.
- I read an interesting article in the Bild today.
- The front page of the Bild featured a breaking news story.
- The photographer won an award for their striking Bild.
- A compelling Bild can evoke strong emotions.
- The journalist conducted an in-depth interview for the Bild.
- The newspaper published an exclusive Bild of the celebrity wedding.
- The editor-in-chief reviewed the latest edition of the Bild.
- The readers eagerly awaited the next issue of the Bild.
- The Bild provided extensive coverage of the political event.
Bild as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The Bilds showcased a variety of captivating photographs.
- I enjoy browsing through different Bilds for inspiration.
- The gallery exhibited a collection of powerful Bilds.
- The photographers submitted their best Bilds for the competition.
- The museum featured an exhibition of renowned artist’s Bilds.
- The online platform allowed users to share their favorite Bilds.
- The students analyzed various Bilds in their art class.
- The website displayed a slideshow of breathtaking Bilds.
- The magazine featured a special edition with exclusive Bilds.
- The art enthusiasts discussed the meaning behind the displayed Bilds.
Singular Possessive of Bild
The singular possessive form of “Bild” is “Bild’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Bild:
- The newspaper reported the Bild’s front-page headline.
- The journalist captured the essence of the Bild’s story.
- The editor praised the depth of the Bild’s investigative reporting.
- The photographer snapped a picture for the Bild’s feature article.
- The reader enjoyed the variety of topics covered in the Bild’s columns.
- The reporter interviewed the subject of the Bild’s exclusive interview.
- The headline on the Bild’s website grabbed attention.
- The columnist expressed Bild’s opinion on the current events.
- The publisher celebrated the success of the Bild’s circulation.
- The writer researched for Bild’s upcoming special edition.
Plural Possessive of Bild
The plural possessive form of “Bild” is “Bilds'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Bild:
- The newspapers competed for readership against each other with their Bilds’ headlines.
- The journalists collaborated on the Bilds’ investigative report.
- The editors discussed the layout of the Bilds’ front pages.
- The photographers shared their best shots for the Bilds’ articles.
- The readers enjoyed the diversity of opinions presented in the Bilds’ columns.
- The reporters conducted interviews for the Bilds’ upcoming features.
- The headlines on the Bilds’ websites created a buzz.
- The columnists expressed Bilds’ perspectives on different topics.
- The publishers analyzed the circulation numbers of the Bilds’ publications.
- The writers contributed their articles to the Bilds’ special editions.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 07:43 am