Meaning: number equal to the multiply of a thousand and a thousand
Singular and Plural of Million
Million as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- A million dollars is a significant amount of money.
- He won the lottery and became a millionaire overnight.
- It will take a long time to count to a million.
- The population of the city exceeds a million.
- The company earned a million in revenue last year.
- I would love to have a million followers on social media.
- It’s hard to imagine what a million looks like in person.
- The project requires an investment of a million dollars.
- The novel sold over a million copies worldwide.
- The marathon had over a million participants.
Million as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The company reported earnings in the millions.
- They sold millions of units of their latest product.
- The song reached millions of views on YouTube.
- The annual event attracts millions of visitors.
- The donation amounted to millions of dollars.
- The campaign raised millions for charity.
- The company employs millions of workers globally.
- The pandemic affected the lives of millions of people.
- The documentary series has captivated millions of viewers.
- The company’s valuation is in the millions.
Singular Possessive of Million
The singular possessive form of “Million” is “Million’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Million:
- The success of the project is attributed to Million’s dedication.
- Million’s wealth allowed them to live a luxurious lifestyle.
- The responsibility for the decision lies with Million’s team.
- Million’s contribution to charity made a significant difference.
- The success of the business is a testament to Million’s leadership.
- Million’s mansion is the epitome of opulence and grandeur.
- The loss of Million’s fortune was devastating for the family.
- Million’s generosity touched the lives of many people.
- The fame and recognition were the result of Million’s talent.
- Million’s influence in the industry cannot be underestimated.
Plural Possessive of Million
The plural possessive form of “Million” is “Millions'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Million:
- The opinions of Millions’ supporters are divided on the issue.
- The stories of Millions’ lives are diverse and inspiring.
- The dreams and aspirations of Millions’ youth are important.
- The needs of Millions’ citizens must be addressed urgently.
- Millions’ voices are demanding justice and equality.
- The challenges faced by Millions’ workers must be addressed.
- The responsibility lies with Millions’ leaders to find solutions.
- The future of Millions’ communities depends on sustainable development.
- The contributions of Millions’ volunteers are invaluable.
- The potential impact of Millions’ actions is significant.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:08 pm