Meaning: associated with the person
Singular and Plural of Your
Your as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Your opinion matters in this discussion.
- Can I borrow your pen for a moment?
- Please provide your contact information on the form.
- Take care of your health by eating nutritious food.
- Make sure to lock your car before leaving.
- I admire your dedication to your work.
- Did you receive your package in the mail?
- Is this your first time visiting this city?
- Don’t forget to bring your umbrella if it rains.
- It’s important to respect your elders.
Your as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- I appreciate all of your efforts in this project.
- Have your parents seen your new artwork?
- Can I have one of your cookies, please?
- The teacher commended your group for the presentation.
- Did your friends enjoy the movie last night?
- Make sure to gather your belongings before leaving.
- Your contributions to the charity are greatly appreciated.
- Have your passports ready for inspection.
- Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.
- I hope your vacations were enjoyable.
Singular Possessive of Your
The singular possessive form of “Your” is “Your’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Your:
- May I borrow Your’s for a moment?
- I love the color of Your’s notebook.
- Your’s pen writes smoothly on paper.
- The tip of Your’s marker is dried out.
- Your’s pencil case is very organized.
- Can I use Your’s laptop charger, please?
- I noticed a scratch on Your’s phone screen.
- The design on Your’s backpack is unique.
- Your’s backpack has a lot of compartments.
- Don’t forget to take Your’s water bottle with you.
Plural Possessive of Your
The plural possessive form of “Your” is “Yours'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Your:
- These folders are Yours’; please take them.
- The students appreciated Yours’ creativity.
- The bags on the floor are all Yours’.
- The keys in the drawer are Yours’.
- Please return Yours’ textbooks to the library.
- The students admired Yours’ teamwork.
- The artwork on the walls is all Yours’.
- The laptops in the lab are Yours’.
- The documents in the folder are Yours’.
- The chairs at the meeting are Yours’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 07:43 am