Meaning of Bicycle is
a vehicle consisting of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other.
Singular and Plural of Bicycle
Bicycle as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She rode her bicycle to work every day.
- He enjoys the freedom of riding a bicycle.
- The bicycle glided smoothly along the path.
- Learning to ride a bicycle is a milestone.
- She decorated her bicycle with colorful flowers.
- The child eagerly unwrapped the new bicycle.
- The bicycle race attracted participants from all over.
- He pedaled his bicycle uphill with determination.
- Riding a bicycle promotes a healthy lifestyle.
- The sound of bells echoed as the bicycle passed by.
Bicycle as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The children parked their bicycles outside the store.
- The bicycles lined up neatly in the rack.
- They rented two bicycles to explore the city.
- The group of friends went on a bicycle tour.
- Many people enjoy riding their bicycles on weekends.
- The shop offers a variety of bicycles for sale.
- Let’s organize a race with our bicycles.
- The bicycles weaved through traffic effortlessly.
- They donated their old bicycles to charity.
- The city provides designated lanes for bicycles.
Singular Possessive of Bicycle:
The singular possessive form of “Bicycle” is “Bicycle’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Bicycle:
- I borrowed Bicycle’s helmet for the ride.
- The child rode Bicycle’s new bike in the park.
- The thief stole Bicycle’s front wheel from the garage.
- The owner repaired Bicycle’s brakes at the shop.
- I saw Bicycle’s reflection in the mirror.
- The cyclist wore Bicycle’s jersey during the race.
- The instructor taught Bicycle’s maintenance tips in the class.
- The parent gifted Bicycle’s accessories for Christmas.
- The rider adjusted Bicycle’s seat for comfort.
- The salesman recommended Bicycle’s latest model to the customer.
Plural Possessive of Bicycle:
The plural possessive form of “Bicycle” is “Bicycles'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Bicycle:
- The students parked their Bicycles’ in the bike rack.
- We rented Bicycles’ for a leisurely ride.
- The riders competed with each other on their Bicycles’.
- The tour guide provided information about the Bicycles’ features.
- I saw the group of Bicycles’ passing by on the road.
- The cyclists organized Bicycles’ race in the city.
- The store displayed different models of Bicycles’ for sale.
- The workshop focused on Bicycles’ maintenance and repair.
- The enthusiasts discussed the advantages of different Bicycles’ brands.
- The community organized a charity event with Bicycles’ as the main theme.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 06:19 am