Meaning: ritually perfume (something) with the odour of burning incense.
Plural of Cense
Synonyms of Cense
Cense as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The cense filled the air with a soothing aroma.
- She waved the cense stick to ward off evil spirits.
- The priest swung the cense in a rhythmic motion.
- The sweet fragrance of the cense permeated the room.
- He carefully lit the cense to start the ceremony.
- The smoke from the cense rose toward the ceiling.
- The flickering flames danced around the cense
- The congregation inhaled the scent of the cense.
- The altar was adorned with colorful cense
- The mystical atmosphere was enhanced by the burning cense.
Cense as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The perfumer collected various censes from around the world.
- The market was filled with different types of aromatic censes.
- They burned multiple censes to create a unique blend of scents.
- The sweet-smelling censes were sold in decorative containers.
- The ancient tradition involved offering different censes to the gods.
- The room was filled with the fragrances of different censes.
- The travelers purchased a variety of exotic censes.
- The festival showcased a wide array of colorful censes.
- The temple had a dedicated room for storing precious censes.
- The monks chanted while swinging the censes during the ceremony.\
Singular Possessive of Cense
The singular possessive form of “Cense” is “Cense’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Cense:
- The Cense’s aroma filled the room instantly.
- Please savor the Cense’s delicate fragrance.
- The Cense’s origin can be traced to ancient rituals.
- We need to analyze the composition of the Cense’s ingredients.
- The Cense’s smoke rose gracefully towards the heavens.
- The Cense’s spiritual significance transcends cultures.
- The Cense’s purpose is to purify the surroundings.
- Practitioners appreciated the Cense’s soothing properties.
- The Cense’s ceremonial use dates back centuries.
- The Cense’s influence on meditation practices is profound.
Plural Possessive of Cense
The plural possessive form of “Cense” is “Censes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Cense:
- The censes’ aromas blended together harmoniously.
- Please savor the censes’ unique fragrances.
- The censes’ origins can be traced across different cultures.
- We need to examine the censes’ diverse ingredients.
- The censes’ smoke intertwined and filled the sacred space.
- The censes’ spiritual significance varies among traditions.
- The censes’ purposes range from purification to prayer.
- Practitioners appreciated the censes’ calming and meditative effects.
- The censes’ ceremonial uses have evolved over time.
- The censes’ influence on spiritual practices is deeply rooted.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:21 pm