Meaning: large ruminant animals with horns and cloven hoofs.
Plural of Cattle
Synonyms of Cattle
Cattle as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The farmer herded the cattle into the barn.
- The veterinarian examined the sick cattle.
- The rancher raised a prized cattle
- Can you count the number of cattle in the field?
- The dairy farmer milked the cattle twice a day.
- The ranch had a large herd of cattle.
- The farmer fed the cattle hay and grain.
- The cowboy roped a runaway cattle.
- The field was grazed by a group of cattle.
- The auctioneer sold a prized cattle at the market.
Cattle as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The rancher had a large herd of cattle.
- The farmers raised healthy and robust cattle.
- The pasture was filled with grazing cattle.
- The ranchers moved the cattle to fresh grazing grounds.
- The market had a variety of different breeds of cattle.
- The ranchers transported the cattle to the auction.
- The veterinary clinic provided healthcare services for cattle.
- The cowboys herded the cattle across the open range.
- The farmers took good care of their cattle.
- The dairy farm had a high-yielding herd of cattle.
Singular Possessive of Cattle
The singular possessive form of “Cattle” is “Cattle’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Cattle
- The farmer takes care of the Cattle’s health.
- Please close the gate to secure the Cattle’s pasture.
- The rancher owns the land and Cattle’s.
- I admire the beauty of the Cattle’s coat.
- Cattle’s milk is used to produce various dairy products.
- The vet examined the Cattle’s for any signs of disease.
- Cattle’s grazing patterns depend on the season.
- The herder managed the Cattle’s movement.
- Cattle’s market value fluctuates based on demand.
- The farmer fed the Cattle’s with nutritious feed.
Plural Possessive of Cattle
The plural possessive form of “Cattle” is “Cattle’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Cattle
- The ranchers take pride in their Cattle’s quality.
- We need to secure the fence to contain the Cattle’s.
- The auction showcased different breeds of Cattle’s.
- The farmers rely on the Cattle’s for their livelihood.
- Cattle’s meat is a valuable source of protein.
- The market prices for Cattle’s fluctuate seasonally.
- Cattle’s well-being is a priority for farmers.
- The ranchers branded their Cattle’s for identification.
- Cattle’s movement affects the ecosystem.
- The veterinary clinic specializes in treating Cattle’s.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 04:48 pm