Meaning: shed tears.
Plural of CRY
Cry as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The baby’s cry echoed through the room.
- She couldn’t help but shed a single cry of joy.
- The wounded soldier let out a painful cry.
- The child’s cry woke up the entire household.
- His cry for help went unanswered.
- The actress delivered an emotional cry on stage.
- The sound of the cat’s cry startled me.
- The movie brought tears to my cry.
- The loud cry of the siren signaled danger.
- The newborn’s cry was music to their ears.
Cry as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The room was filled with the mournful cries of the grieving.
- The playground echoed with the joyful cries of children.
- The animals in the zoo emitted various types of cries.
- The crowd erupted in cheers and cries of excitement.
- The mother comforted her baby’s inconsolable cries.
- The night was silent except for the distant cries of owls.
- The child’s loud cries attracted the attention of others.
- The actor received applause and teary-eyed cries from the audience.
- The shipwreck survivors shouted for help in desperate cries.
- The haunted house was filled with eerie cries and screams.
Singular Possessive of Cry
The singular possessive form of “Cry” is “Cry’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Cry:
- The child’s Cry’s intensity surprised everyone.
- The actor portrayed the character’s Cry’s emotion.
- The poem captured the Cry’s anguish.
- We heard the Cry’s echo in the valley.
- The singer’s Cry’s melody touched our hearts.
- The painting depicted the Cry’s beauty.
- The writer described the character’s Cry’s pain.
- The therapist listened to the patient’s Cry’s sorrow.
- The documentary explored the Cry’s significance.
- The audience empathized with the protagonist’s Cry’s struggle.
Plural Possessive of Cry
The plural possessive form of “Cry” is “Cries'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Cry:
- The children’s Cries’ intensity surprised everyone.
- The actors portrayed the characters’ Cries’ emotions.
- The poems captured the Cries’ anguish.
- We heard the Cries’ echoes in the valley.
- The singers’ Cries’ melodies touched our hearts.
- The paintings depicted the Cries’ beauty.
- The writers described the characters’ Cries’ pain.
- The therapists listened to the patients’ Cries’ sorrows.
- The documentaries explored the Cries’ significance.
- The audience empathized with the protagonists’ Cries’ struggles.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 03:30 pm