Meaning of Anecdote
The meaning of Anecdote is; a short amusing or interesting story about a real incident or person.
Singular and Plural of Anecdote
The plural of Anecdote is anecdotes.
Anecdote as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- He shared a humorous anecdote about his childhood.
- The speaker used an anecdote to illustrate her point.
- The book included a heartwarming anecdote about friendship.
- The professor began the lecture with an engaging anecdote.
- The comedian entertained the audience with a hilarious anecdote.
- The memoir contained a poignant anecdote about loss.
- The politician shared a personal anecdote to connect with voters.
- The magazine published an inspiring anecdote of triumph.
- The writer crafted an intriguing anecdote to open the story.
- The podcast host recounted a fascinating anecdote from history.
Anecdote as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The book is filled with captivating anecdotes from the author’s travels.
- The speaker shared several anecdotes to support her argument.
- The documentary featured powerful personal anecdotes from survivors.
- The article included interesting historical anecdotes.
- The podcast series explores true crime anecdotes.
- The comedian’s show is a collection of hilarious anecdotes.
- The museum exhibit presents cultural anecdotes from different eras.
- The teacher encouraged students to share their own anecdotes.
- The memoirs contained moving and thought-provoking anecdotes.
- The journalist compiled a book of inspiring human interest anecdotes.
Singular Possessive of Anecdote
The singular possessive form of “Anecdote” is “Anecdote’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Anecdote:
- The anecdote’s moral taught a valuable life lesson.
- The speaker shared a personal anecdote’s impact on their career.
- The book included an anecdote’s humorous twist.
- The writer emphasized the anecdote’s significance in the narrative.
- The professor asked for an anecdote’s relevance to the topic.
- The podcast episode explored the anecdote’s cultural implications.
- The comedian delivered the anecdote’s punchline flawlessly.
- The article highlighted the anecdote’s historical context.
- The filmmaker used the anecdote’s emotional depth to engage the audience.
- The journalist interviewed the anecdote’s central figure.
Plural Possessive of Anecdote
The plural possessive form of “Anecdote” is “Anecdotes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Anecdote:
- The book contains various anecdotes’ humorous anecdotes.
- The writer collected the anecdotes’ cultural significance.
- The podcast episode discussed the anecdotes’ impact on society.
- The speaker’s talk focused on the anecdotes’ universal appeal.
- The article analyzed the anecdotes’ underlying themes.
- The comedian shared the anecdotes’ comedic timing secrets.
- The professor examined the anecdotes’ historical context.
- The anthology showcases the anecdotes’ diverse perspectives.
- The documentary explored the anecdotes’ personal anecdotes.
- The writer researched the anecdotes’ origin and evolution.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 11:27 am