Meaning: the subjects comprising a course of study in a school or college.
Plural of CURRICULUM
Synonyms of CURRICULUM
Curriculum as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The school developed a new curriculum for the upcoming year.
- The teacher followed the prescribed curriculum in the classroom.
- The university updated the curriculum to include modern topics.
- The curriculum focused on enhancing critical thinking skills.
- The online course provided a flexible learning curriculum.
- The educational conference discussed innovative curriculum
- The principal reviewed the school’s curriculum for improvement.
- The textbook aligned with the national curriculum
- The teacher planned engaging activities within the curriculum.
- The curriculum covered a wide range of subjects.
Curriculum as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The schools implemented different curricula to meet students’ needs.
- The teachers discussed the merits of various curricula.
- The education board approved the new curricula for all grade levels.
- The students selected their elective curricula based on their interests.
- The universities offered diverse curricula for different majors.
- The workshop aimed to improve teachers’ understanding of multiple curricula.
- The educational reform called for a standardized set of curricula.
- The committee evaluated the effectiveness of the existing curricula.
- The conference featured speakers who shared innovative curricula
- The schools collaborated to develop integrated curricula across subjects.
Singular Possessive of Curriculum
The singular possessive form of “Curriculum” is “Curriculum’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Curriculum:
- The school implemented the Curriculum’s guidelines.
- The teacher adjusted the Curriculum’s objectives.
- The program focused on the Curriculum’s structure.
- We evaluated the Curriculum’s effectiveness.
- The principal reviewed the Curriculum’s content.
- The workshop covered the Curriculum’s topics.
- The student followed the Curriculum’s progression.
- The textbook aligned with the Curriculum’s standards.
- The exam tested the Curriculum’s knowledge.
- The committee revised the Curriculum’s approach.
Plural Possessive of Curriculum
The plural possessive form of “Curriculum” is “Curricula’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Curriculum:
- The schools implemented the Curricula’s guidelines.
- The teachers adjusted the Curricula’s objectives.
- The programs focused on the Curricula’s structures.
- We evaluated the Curricula’s effectiveness.
- The principals reviewed the Curricula’s content.
- The workshops covered the Curricula’s topics.
- The students followed the Curricula’s progression.
- The textbooks aligned with the Curricula’s standards.
- The exams tested the Curricula’s knowledge.
- The committees revised the Curricula’s approach.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 03:32 pm