Meaning of Bias is
inclination or prejudice for or against one person or group.
Singular and Plural of Bias
Bias as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The journalist’s bias was evident in their reporting.
- The professor acknowledged their personal bias in the research.
- The politician’s speech revealed a clear bias.
- The jury had to set aside any bias and remain impartial.
- Her bias influenced her decision-making process.
- The news anchor was accused of promoting a particular bias.
- The study aimed to identify and address unconscious bias.
- The book explored the effects of bias on society.
- The therapist helped her recognize her own bias.
- The court case highlighted the importance of avoiding bias.
Bias as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The research findings indicated multiple biases in the study.
- The panel discussion examined the various biases present in society.
- The training program aimed to address unconscious biases.
- The team worked together to minimize their personal biases.
- The survey revealed the prevalence of gender biases in the workplace.
- The article discussed the historical and cultural biases in the justice system.
- The workshop focused on recognizing and challenging implicit biases.
- The study analyzed the impact of media biases on public opinion.
- The project aimed to promote inclusivity and reduce biases.
- The report called for policies to address systemic biases.
Singular Possessive of Bias
The singular possessive form of “Bias” is “Bias’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Bias:
- I can’t ignore Bias’s impact on the decision.
- The article discusses Bias’s influence in media.
- We need to address Bias’s role in the study.
- Bias’s opinion strongly influenced the outcome.
- The speaker emphasized the need to overcome Bias’s.
- Can you explain Bias’s effect on the results?
- The documentary explores the history of Bias’s in society.
- Bias’s presence was evident in the statistics.
- We should be aware of our own Bias’s.
- The judge acknowledged the presence of Bias’s in the trial.
Plural Possessive of Bias
The plural possessive form of “Bias” is “Biases'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Bias:
- Biases’ impact on the decision cannot be ignored.
- The researchers studied the various Biases’ in the data.
- We need to examine the potential Biases’ in the study.
- The article discusses the influence of different Biases’.
- The team addressed the underlying Biases’ in their analysis.
- Can you identify any potential Biases’ in the research design?
- The speakers discussed the societal implications of Biases’.
- The report highlighted the need to mitigate inherent Biases’.
- The committee evaluated the potential Biases’ in the decision-making process.
- The study aimed to minimize the impact of Biases’ on the results.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 06:14 am