Meaning: SI unit of luminous flux
Singular and Plural of Lumen
Lumen as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The flashlight emitted a bright lumen.
- The doctor examined the lumen of the blood vessel.
- The light bulb produced a warm lumen.
- The photographer adjusted the lumen settings on the camera.
- The scientist measured the lumen output of the LED.
- The lamp provided sufficient lumen for reading.
- The car’s headlights illuminated the road with strong lumen.
- The flashlight had a high-powered lumen for outdoor use.
- The surgeon used a special tool to widen the lumen.
- The room was filled with a soft, dim lumen.
Lumen as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The bulbs had different lumens to suit various needs.
- The measurement indicated a range of lumens for the light source.
- The lighting company offered different types of lumens for their products.
- The LED lights had a lifespan of thousands of lumens.
- The flashlight had adjustable settings for different lumens.
- The theater had bright stage lights with high lumens.
- The packaging indicated the number of lumens for the light bulb.
- The torch had a maximum output of 1000 lumens.
- The display showed the current lumens for the projector.
- The manufacturer advertised their new product as having superior lumens.
Singular Possessive of Lumen
The singular possessive form of “Lumen” is “Lumen’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Lumen:
- The brightness of Lumen’s light illuminated the room.
- I could see the radiance in Lumen’s glow.
- The intensity of Lumen’s beam caught my attention.
- The focus of Lumen’s spotlight was on the stage.
- Lumen’s luminosity creates a captivating ambiance.
- I was mesmerized by Lumen’s brilliance.
- The clarity of Lumen’s glow revealed intricate details.
- Lumen’s brightness guided us through the darkness.
- The purity of Lumen’s light brings a sense of clarity.
- Lumen’s radiance filled the room with warmth.
Plural Possessive of Lumen
The plural possessive form of “Lumen” is “Lumens'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Lumen:
- The stage was lit up by the brilliance of Lumens’ glow.
- I could see the beauty in Lumens’ combined radiance.
- The arrangement of Lumens’ beams created a stunning display.
- The power of Lumens’ illumination was awe-inspiring.
- Lumens’ brightness filled the room with light.
- I marveled at the harmony of Lumens’ glimmer.
- The symphony of Lumens’ glow transformed the space.
- Lumens’ radiance revealed the true colors of the artwork.
- The dance of Lumens’ light captivated the audience.
- Lumens’ brilliance brought life to the dark corners.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 11:53 am