Meaning of Beloved is
dearly or loved.
Singular and Plural of Beloved
Beloved as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- My beloved greeted me with a warm embrace.
- The poet wrote heartfelt words about their beloved.
- She kept a cherished photo of her beloved.
- The widow mourned the loss of her beloved husband.
- His eyes sparkled with love for his beloved.
- The adventurer embarked on a quest to rescue their beloved.
- The artist painted a portrait of their beloved pet.
- The letter expressed her devotion to her beloved.
- The novelist crafted a captivating story of forbidden love between beloved characters.
- The memories of her beloved filled her heart with warmth.
Beloved as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They were surrounded by family and beloveds during the celebration.
- The gallery displayed the artworks of renowned beloveds.
- The community gathered to honor their fallen beloveds.
- The memorial celebrated the lives of the departed beloveds.
- The park was filled with laughter and joy as families enjoyed time with their beloveds.
- The museum exhibited the letters exchanged between famous beloveds.
- The concert attracted fans of the musician and their beloveds.
- The reunion brought together old friends and beloveds.
- The event honored the achievements of the organization’s beloveds.
- The book compiled the stories of different cultures’ mythical beloveds.
Singular Possessive of Beloved
The singular possessive form of “Beloved” is “Beloved’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Beloved:
- Beloved’s smile always brightens my day.
- I cherish Beloved’s handwritten letters.
- We need to listen to Beloved’s advice.
- Beloved’s house is filled with beautiful artwork.
- The story revolves around Beloved’s journey.
- Can you please pass Beloved’s message to me?
- I was captivated by Beloved’s performance on stage.
- Beloved’s words touched my heart deeply.
- Beloved’s car broke down on the highway.
- The book is based on Beloved’s true story.
Plural Possessive of Beloved
The plural possessive form of “Beloved” is “Beloveds'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Beloved:
- Beloveds’ dreams are unique and personal.
- The students shared their Beloveds’ stories during the presentation.
- We attended the Beloveds’ wedding ceremony.
- The museum displayed the Beloveds’ artwork.
- The actors brought the characters from the Beloveds’ novels to life.
- Can you please return the Beloveds’ borrowed books?
- The siblings inherited their Beloveds’ antique furniture.
- The audience was moved by the Beloveds’ musical performance.
- The children took their Beloveds’ pets for a walk.
- The documentary highlighted the achievements of the Beloveds’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:57 am