Meaning: flat case for carrying documents
Singular and Plural of Portfolio
Portfolio as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I need to update my portfolio for job interviews.
- Her portfolio impressed the potential clients.
- The artist showcased his latest work in his portfolio.
- She carries her portfolio everywhere she goes.
- The designer presented her portfolio to the panel.
- His portfolio includes a variety of photography styles.
- The student organized her artwork in a portfolio.
- The company reviewed his portfolio before hiring him.
- He proudly displayed his portfolio of successful projects.
- The architect’s portfolio showcased his innovative designs.
Portfolio as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The company’s investment portfolios performed well this year.
- The financial advisor managed multiple client portfolios.
- They diversified their investment portfolios for better returns.
- The bank offers a range of investment portfolios.
- The wealth manager discussed the clients’ portfolios in detail.
- These are some of the top-performing stock portfolios.
- She compared different portfolios to find the best fit.
- The company’s portfolios are tailored to individual goals.
- They analyzed the performance of their investment portfolios.
- The fund manager monitors the growth of the clients’ portfolios.
Singular Possessive of Portfolio
The singular possessive form of “Portfolio” is “Portfolio’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Portfolio:
- I admire Portfolio’s diverse range of investments.
- The success of Portfolio’s stocks is remarkable.
- The growth of Portfolio’s real estate holdings is impressive.
- Portfolio’s performance exceeded expectations this quarter.
- The value of Portfolio’s assets has increased significantly.
- I am considering investing in Portfolio’s recommended stocks.
- The stability of Portfolio’s bonds is reassuring.
- The flexibility of Portfolio’s investment strategy is advantageous.
- Portfolio’s returns have consistently outperformed the market.
- I trust Portfolio’s expert team of financial advisors.
Plural Possessive of Portfolio
The plural possessive form of “Portfolio” is “Portfolios'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Portfolio:
- The diversification of the various Portfolios’ investments is impressive.
- Portfolios’ holdings span a wide range of industries.
- The performance of the different Portfolios’ stocks varies greatly.
- The stability of the Portfolios’ bonds is reassuring.
- Portfolios’ returns have been consistently positive.
- The management of the various Portfolios’ assets is commendable.
- The advice provided by Portfolios’ financial advisors is invaluable.
- The growth of the Portfolios’ real estate investments is remarkable.
- I am impressed by the success of the different Portfolios’ strategies.
- The value of the Portfolios’ combined assets is substantial.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 11:16 am