Meaning: bone on the little-finger
Plural of Ulna
Ulna as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The X-ray showed a fracture in the ulna.
- The doctor examined her injured ulna
- He experienced pain in his left ulna after the fall.
- The athlete wore a brace to protect her ulna.
- The surgeon operated on the broken ulna.
- The radiologist identified a dislocation in the ulna.
- The physical therapist provided exercises to strengthen the ulna.
- The patient complained of tenderness in the injured ulna.
- The orthopedic specialist recommended a cast for the fractured ulna.
- The athlete underwent surgery to repair the damaged ulna.
Ulna as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The X-ray revealed fractures in both ulnae.
- The doctors treated the dislocated ulnae.
- The cyclist suffered injuries to her ulnae in the accident.
- The patient had multiple fractures in his ulnae.
- The radiologist examined the X-rays of the broken ulnae.
- The orthopedic surgeon operated on the shattered ulnae.
- The physical therapist provided exercises to rehabilitate the injured ulnae.
- The athlete’s fractured ulnae required a cast.
- The doctor examined the patient’s swollen ulnae.
- The X-ray technician took images of the patient’s injured ulnae.
Singular Possessive of Ulna
The singular possessive form of “Ulna” is “Ulna’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Ulna:
- The doctor examined Ulna’s fracture with care.
- Ulna’s structure supports the forearm and wrist.
- The X-ray revealed Ulna’s location in the arm.
- The surgeon operated on Ulna’s broken bone.
- The injury affected Ulna’s mobility and strength.
- Ulna’s growth contributes to the development of the arm.
- The therapist recommended exercises to strengthen Ulna’s bone.
- Ulna’s flexibility is important for forearm rotation.
- The athlete protected Ulna’s bone during training.
- Ulna’s alignment is crucial for proper hand function.
Plural Possessive of Ulna
The plural possessive form of “Ulna” is “Ulnas'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Ulna:
- The doctors examined both Ulnas’ fractures carefully.
- The X-rays showed the alignment of Ulnas’ in the arms.
- The surgeons operated on both Ulnas’ broken bones simultaneously.
- The injuries affected both Ulnas’ mobility and strength.
- The therapists recommended exercises to rehabilitate both Ulnas’.
- The athletes wore protective gear to prevent injuries to both Ulnas’.
- The growth plates of both Ulnas’ are still developing.
- The trainers provided specialized exercises to strengthen both Ulnas’.
- The patients complained of pain in both Ulnas’.
- The X-ray technician examined the alignment of both Ulnas’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 07:02 pm