Singular and Plural of Library
Library as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The student spent hours studying in the university library.
- The researcher found a rare book in the antique library.
- The library offered a quiet space for reading and reflection.
- The librarian guided the visitor to the reference section of the library.
- The child borrowed their favorite storybook from the school library.
- The university invested in a state-of-the-art digital library.
- The library hosted author readings and book signings.
- The architect designed a modern library with ample natural light.
- The patron returned the borrowed book to the public library.
- The library had a wide range of resources for research.
Library as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The university’s network of libraries spanned across multiple campuses.
- The town had several public libraries accessible to residents.
- The researcher visited multiple specialized libraries for their project.
- The libraries collaborated to organize a book fair.
- The students frequented the university’s various libraries.
- The city council allocated funds for improving the local libraries.
- The community rallied to save the threatened neighborhood libraries.
- The consortium of academic libraries shared resources and databases.
- The book lovers formed a club to discuss literature in different libraries.
- The online platform provided access to a vast network of digital libraries.
Singular Possessive of Library
The singular possessive form of “Library” is “Library’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Library:
- The library’s collection of books was extensive.
- I returned the book to the library’s circulation desk.
- The librarian managed the library’s resources efficiently.
- The library’s hours of operation were convenient.
- The author donated their work to the library’s archives.
- The patron requested an extension of the library’s due date.
- The library’s online catalog was user-friendly.
- The library’s computer lab provided free internet access.
- The visitor admired the architecture of the library’s building.
- The library’s events attracted a diverse range of attendees.
Plural Possessive of Library
The plural possessive form of “Library” is “Libraries'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Library:
- The libraries’ collections catered to various interests.
- We visited different libraries’ archives for research.
- The libraries’ staff was knowledgeable and helpful.
- The libraries’ opening hours varied throughout the week.
- The students utilized the resources from multiple libraries’.
- The libraries’ digital platforms offered online borrowing.
- The budget cuts affected several libraries’ services.
- The libraries’ partnership promoted literacy in the community.
- The libraries’ databases provided access to scholarly articles.
- The conference highlighted the importance of public libraries’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 11:15 am