Meaning of Bonus is
a sum of money added to a person’s wages as a reward for good performance.
Singular and Plural of Bonus
Bonus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She received a generous bonus for exceeding her sales target.
- The company awarded him a performance-based bonus.
- The unexpected bonus came as a pleasant surprise.
- The bonus added to their motivation to work harder.
- His annual bonus is calculated based on company profits.
- The employee used his bonus to take a vacation.
- The company’s success allowed for substantial employee bonuses.
- She saved her year-end bonus to invest in a business venture.
- The team celebrated their success with a bonus party.
- The company announced a holiday bonus as a token of appreciation.
Bonus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The company distributed bonuses to all employees.
- The team members received their performance-based bonuses.
- The holiday bonuses were a welcome reward for their hard work.
- The bonuses motivated the employees to achieve higher targets.
- The company’s profitability allowed for substantial year-end bonuses.
- They decided to donate a portion of their bonuses to charity.
- The sales department was recognized with individual sales bonuses.
- The company implemented a new policy regarding bonuses.
- The management team discussed the allocation of the annual bonuses.
- The employee recognition program includes quarterly bonuses.
Singular Possessive of Bonus
The singular possessive form of “Bonus” is “Bonus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Bonus:
- I received a bonus’s worth of cash as a reward.
- The company acknowledged the bonus’s impact on employee motivation.
- He donated a portion of his bonus’s value to charity.
- The CEO proudly displayed the bonus’s plaque on the wall.
- The employee’s hard work was reflected in his bonus’s size.
- The tax deduction affected the overall value of the bonus’s distribution.
- The accountant calculated the tax liability for the bonus’s recipients.
- Her performance contributed to the growth of her bonus’s amount.
- The announcement of the bonus’s increase sparked excitement among employees.
- The board of directors acknowledged the team’s effort through the bonus’s distribution.
Plural Possessive of Bonus
The plural possessive form of “Bonus” is “Bonuses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Bonus:
- The employees’ dedication was recognized through their bonuses’ values.
- The organization celebrated the bonuses’ impact on productivity.
- The employees’ union negotiated the terms of their bonuses’ distribution.
- The company acknowledged the team’s effort through the bonuses’ allocation.
- The tax deductions affected the overall value of the employees’ bonuses’.
- The employees eagerly awaited the announcement of their bonuses’ amounts.
- The recipients’ satisfaction reflected the fairness of their bonuses’ distribution.
- The company reviewed the criteria for determining the bonuses’ sizes.
- The company’s success was attributed to the employees’ hard work, as shown in their bonuses’.
- The employees expressed gratitude for the company’s generosity in their bonuses’.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 06:59 am