Meaning of Apocalypse
The meaning of APOCALYPSE is the complete final destruction of the world, as described in the biblical book of Revelation.
Singular and Plural of Apocalypse
The plural of Apocalypse is Apocalypses.
Apocalypse as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The apocalypse brought destruction and chaos to the city.
- He survived the apocalypse by hiding in a bunker.
- The prophet predicted the coming apocalypse.
- The survivors searched for hope amidst the apocalypse.
- The scientist studied the causes of the apocalypse.
- The novel depicted a post-apocalypse world.
- The film portrayed the events leading to the apocalypse.
- The preacher warned of the impending apocalypse.
- The survivors rebuilt society after the apocalypse.
- The writer imagined different scenarios for the apocalypse.
Apocalypse as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The world was plagued by multiple apocalypses.
- The stories told of various apocalypses throughout history.
- The survivors witnessed different apocalypses in their lifetimes.
- The scientists studied the effects of past apocalypses.
- The films depicted different interpretations of global apocalypses.
- The novels explored the aftermath of different apocalypses.
- The artists created paintings inspired by fictional apocalypses.
- The documentaries focused on historical apocalypses.
- The theories speculated on potential future apocalypses.
- The games allowed players to navigate virtual apocalypses.
Singular Possessive of Apocalypse
The singular possessive form of “Apocalypse” is “Apocalypse’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Apocalypse:
- The survivor chronicled the Apocalypse’s aftermath in her diary.
- The prophet predicted the Apocalypse’s impending doom.
- The filmmaker depicted the Apocalypse’s destruction with stunning visuals.
- The historian studied the Apocalypse’s societal impact.
- The theologian interpreted the signs of the Apocalypse’s arrival.
- The scientist researched the Apocalypse’s potential causes.
- The novelist wrote a gripping story set in the midst of the Apocalypse’s chaos.
- The artist painted a mural depicting the Apocalypse’s desolate landscapes.
- The philosopher contemplated the Apocalypse’s existential implications.
- The cult leader claimed to have insight into the Apocalypse’s divine purpose.
Plural Possessive of Apocalypse
The plural possessive form of “Apocalypse” is “Apocalypses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Apocalypse:
- The religious texts describe different Apocalypses’ visions.
- The scholars debated the interpretations of various Apocalypses’ prophecies.
- The historian researched the cultural responses to different Apocalypses’ scenarios.
- The artist created an art installation inspired by multiple Apocalypses’ themes.
- The film director explored different Apocalypses’ narratives in her movies.
- The writer analyzed the impact of past Apocalypses’ on human civilization.
- The conspiracy theorist claimed connections between ancient Apocalypses’ and current events.
- The theologians discussed the theological significance of different Apocalypses’ symbols.
- The book examined various Apocalypses’ theories throughout history.
- The philosopher contemplated the philosophical implications of different Apocalypses’ scenarios.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 12:52 pm