Meaning: a magic spell; a curse.
Plural of Hex
Hex as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- He cast a hex on his opponent in the game.
- The witch placed a powerful hex on the potion.
- The wizard’s spell included a secret hex.
- They believed the necklace contained a cursed hex.
- She whispered an ancient hex under her breath.
- The magician performed an enchanting hex on the audience.
- The sorcerer chanted a mystical hex during the ritual.
- He studied the book of forbidden hexes.
- The enchanted forest was filled with mysterious hexes.
- The curse was broken by a counter hex.
Hex as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They cast powerful hexes on their enemies.
- The witches gathered to discuss their secret hexes.
- The magician performed a series of intricate hexes.
- He discovered an ancient book of dark hexes.
- They believed the village was cursed with multiple hexes.
- The sorcerers competed to create the strongest hexes.
- The enchanted forest was filled with hidden hexes.
- They chanted together, casting overlapping hexes.
- The spells included both blessings and hexes.
- The witch’s spellbook contained numerous dangerous hexes.
Singular Possessive of Hex
The singular possessive form of “Hex” is “Hex’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Hex:
- I borrowed Hex’s book for my research.
- Hex’s ideas are always innovative and interesting.
- The success of the project relied on Hex’s expertise.
- We admired Hex’s dedication to the task.
- The responsibility for the outcome lies with Hex’s team.
- I was impressed by Hex’s attention to detail.
- Hex’s opinion carries a lot of weight in this matter.
- The design reflects Hex’s artistic vision.
- Hex’s contribution to the discussion was valuable.
- We celebrated Hex’s achievements at the ceremony.
Plural Possessive of Hex
The plural possessive form of “Hex” is “Hexes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Hex:
- The equipment belongs to Hexes’ laboratory.
- We followed Hexes’ instructions for the experiment.
- The success of the project relied on Hexes’ efforts.
- The results were consistent with Hexes’ predictions.
- Hexes’ research findings were published in prestigious journals.
- The funding for the research came from Hexes’ grants.
- The team members implemented Hexes’ recommendations.
- The innovations were a result of Hexes’ collaboration.
- Hexes’ contributions to the field are widely recognized.
- We appreciated Hexes’ insights during the meeting.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 08:31 pm