Meaning of Bone is
any of the pieces of hard whitish tissue making up the skeleton in humans and animals.
Singular and Plural of Bone
Bone as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The dog happily chewed on its bone.
- The doctor examined the X-ray of the broken bone.
- She used a sharp knife to carve the roast bone.
- The archaeologist discovered a fossilized dinosaur bone.
- He accidentally bumped his elbow, causing a sharp bone pain.
- The skeleton displayed a perfectly preserved bone structure.
- The surgeon carefully operated on the fractured bone.
- The dog buried its favorite bone in the backyard.
- The artist used a thin brush to paint the intricate bone details.
- The chef prepared a flavorful broth using beef bone.
Bone as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They collected various animal bones during their nature walk.
- The forensic team analyzed the scattered bones to solve the mystery.
- The museum displayed a collection of ancient human bones.
- The dog excitedly dug up buried bones in the park.
- They discovered dinosaur bones in the desert sands.
- The archaeologists carefully assembled the scattered bones.
- The cemetery contained rows of engraved tombstones marking the resting places of loved ones’ bones.
- The doctor explained the healing process of fractured bones.
- The artist used recycled fish bones to create unique sculptures.
- The paleontologist carefully excavated the fragile fossilized bones.
Singular Possessive of Bone
The singular possessive form of “Bone” is “Bone’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Bone:
- I couldn’t resist giving my dog Bone’s treat.
- Bone’s structure provides support for the body.
- The archaeologist discovered Bone’s fossil in the excavation.
- The doctor examined the patient’s Bone’s density.
- Bone’s role in the skeletal system is crucial.
- Bone’s marrow produces blood cells.
- The X-ray revealed a fracture in Bone’s leg.
- The surgeon repaired Bone’s fracture with precision.
- The athlete took care of Bone’s health with proper nutrition.
- Bone’s strength and flexibility allow for movement.
Plural Possessive of Bone
The plural possessive form of “Bone” is “Bones'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Bone:
- The dog buried its treasure in the backyard, among the Bones’ toys.
- The museum displayed the ancient civilization’s Bones’ artifacts.
- The doctor examined the patients’ Bones’ alignment.
- The scientist studied the dinosaur fossils’ Bones’ structure.
- The researchers analyzed the animals’ Bones’ composition.
- The X-rays revealed the patients’ Bones’ conditions.
- The archaeologists uncovered the warriors’ Bones’ remains.
- The forensic expert examined the crime scene for any evidence on the victims’ Bones’.
- The athletes’ training program focused on strengthening their Bones’.
- The artist used the animal skeletons’ Bones’ as inspiration for her artwork.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 06:23 am