Meaning: a person’s house or home.
Plural of Casa
Synonyms of Casa
Casa as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The casa is a traditional Mexican dwelling.
- We stayed in a beautiful beachfront casa.
- The casa was decorated with vibrant colors.
- The rustic casa had a cozy fireplace.
- The casa had a stunning view of the mountains.
- We rented a spacious casa for our vacation.
- The traditional Spanish-style casa had intricate details.
- The casa had a charming courtyard with a fountain.
- The old adobe casa was full of history.
- The luxurious casa had modern amenities.
Casa as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- We visited many beautiful casas during our trip.
- The village had several traditional Mexican casas.
- The tourists admired the colorful casas in the town.
- The beach town was lined with picturesque casas.
- The group rented adjacent casas for their vacation.
- The historic district featured well-preserved colonial casas.
- The town’s architecture included both modern and old casas.
- The real estate market had many affordable casas.
- The village had a community center with several small casas.
- The travelers explored the narrow streets lined with beautiful casas.
Singular Possessive of Casa
The singular possessive form of “Casa” is “Casa’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Casa:
- I admired the architecture of Casa’s new house.
- Casa’s garden is filled with beautiful flowers.
- The design of Casa’s living room is elegant.
- We had a pleasant evening at Casa’s dinner party.
- The keys to the car were left in Casa’s purse.
- The painting in the gallery is Casa’s prized possession.
- Casa’s cat enjoys lounging in the sunroom.
- We celebrated Casa’s birthday at a fancy restaurant.
- The book on the shelf belongs to Casa’s personal library.
- Did you see Casa’s car parked in the driveway?
Plural Possessive of Casa
The plural possessive form of “Casa” is “Casas'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Casa:
- The neighborhood is filled with beautiful Casas’ gardens.
- We attended the open house events at different Casas’.
- The families gathered at Casas’ houses for a block party.
- The architects designed the Casas’ exteriors with precision.
- Casas’ residents organized a community cleanup event.
- The decorators showcased their talents in Casas’ interiors.
- The painters added vibrant colors to the Casas’ walls.
- The real estate agents marketed the Casas’ features effectively.
- The owners’ association ensured the upkeep of the Casas’.
- The visitors admired the unique designs of the Casas’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 04:18 pm