Meaning: opening leading to the interior of the body
Singular and Plural of Meatus
Meatus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The doctor examined the patient’s nasal meatus.
- The urinary meatus allows for the passage of urine.
- The surgeon repaired the damaged ear meatus.
- The anatomical model displayed the location of the nasal meatus.
- The meatus is an important part of the respiratory system.
- The ENT specialist examined the patient’s ear meatus.
- The doctor explained the function of the urethral meatus.
- The meatus connects the external and internal parts of the body.
- The baby had a blockage in the nasal meatus.
- The physician used a scope to examine the nasal meatus.
Meatus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The patient had an obstruction in both nasal meatuses.
- The surgeon performed a procedure to widen the ear meatuses.
- The anatomical diagram labeled the different nasal meatuses.
- The ENT specialist examined both ear meatuses for abnormalities.
- The doctor explained the function of the urinary meatuses.
- The patient experienced discomfort in both nasal meatuses.
- The physician used a scope to inspect the urethral meatuses.
- The meatuses are important for the proper functioning of the body.
- The baby had an infection in one of the nasal meatuses.
- The surgeon carefully cleaned the blocked ear meatuses.
Singular Possessive of Meatus
The singular possessive form of “Meatus” is “Meatus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Meatus:
- The doctor examined Meatus’s condition thoroughly.
- The responsibility for Meatus’s care lies with the nurse.
- Meatus’s structure plays a significant role in urinary function.
- We need to monitor Meatus’s health regularly.
- The treatment plan was tailored to Meatus’s specific needs.
- I’m interested in learning more about Meatus’s anatomy.
- The outcome of the surgery depends on Meatus’s recovery.
- Meatus’s function is essential for proper urinary excretion.
- The book provides detailed information about Meatus’s role in the body.
- The responsibility for cleaning Meatus’s surroundings rests with the caregiver.
Plural Possessive of Meatus
The plural possessive form of “Meatus” is “Meatuses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Meatus:
- The doctors compared the conditions of different Meatuses’ patients.
- The responsibilities for treating the Meatuses’ cases were assigned.
- We need to study the functions of all the Meatuses’ structures.
- The research focused on the similarities among the Meatuses’ functions.
- The abnormalities of the Meatuses’ structures require further investigation.
- I’m fascinated by the complexities of the Meatuses’ anatomy.
- The outcomes of the treatments varied among the Meatuses’ individuals.
- Meatuses’ health is crucial for overall urinary well-being.
- The book explores the different forms and functions of Meatuses’ across species.
- The responsibility for documenting the data of all the Meatuses’ falls on the researchers.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 12:36 pm