Meaning: the highest point; the top.
Plural of Vertex
Vertex as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The mountain peak stood tall at the vertex of the range.
- The hiker reached the vertex and enjoyed the breathtaking view.
- The climber faced challenges on the way to the vertex.
- The vertex of the triangle was marked with a dot.
- The mathematician calculated the coordinates of the vertex.
- The drone captured aerial footage of the mountain vertex.
- The artist painted a vivid picture of the mountain vertex.
- The adventurer documented his journey to the vertex.
- The vertex was covered in snow throughout the year.
- The landscape was dominated by the majestic vertex.
Vertex as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The climbers reached the summits of multiple vertices.
- The vertices of the triangles were connected to form a shape.
- The mathematician analyzed the coordinates of the graph’s vertices.
- The aerial photographs captured the breathtaking vertices of the mountains.
- The artist’s painting depicted the vibrant colors of the natural vertices.
- The hikers admired the panoramic views from various vertices.
- The map highlighted the locations of significant geographical vertices.
- The explorer documented his discoveries at different vertices of the region.
- The landscape was characterized by the diversity of its vertices.
- The drone footage showcased the stunning beauty of the mountain vertices.
Singular Possessive of Vertex
The singular possessive form of “Vertex” is “Vertex’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Vertex:
- The mathematician explored Vertex’s coordinates in the graph.
- I calculated Vertex’s height from the base.
- Please mark Vertex’s position on the map.
- The researcher analyzed Vertex’s significance in the data.
- She explained Vertex’s role in geometry.
- They discussed Vertex’s impact on the overall shape.
- The scientist studied Vertex’s connections to adjacent points.
- We examined Vertex’s properties and characteristics.
- The architect designed Vertex’s structure with precision.
- The student labeled Vertex’s coordinates in the equation.
Plural Possessive of Vertex
The plural possessive form of “Vertex” is “Vertices'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Vertex:
- The mathematicians explored Vertices’ coordinates in the graph.
- They calculated Vertices’ heights from the bases.
- Please mark Vertices’ positions on the map.
- The researchers analyzed Vertices’ significance in the data.
- They explained Vertices’ roles in geometry.
- Experts discussed Vertices’ impact on the overall shapes.
- The scientists studied Vertices’ connections to adjacent points.
- We examined Vertices’ properties and characteristics.
- Architects designed Vertices’ structures with precision.
- Students labeled Vertices’ coordinates in the equations.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 08:06 pm