Meaning of Avocado
The meaning of AVOCADO is: a pear-shaped fruit with rough leathery skin, smooth oily edible flesh, and a large stone.
Singular and Plural of Avocado
The plural of Avocado is avocados.
Avocado as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The ripe avocado was perfect for guacamole.
- She sliced the avocado and added it to the salad.
- The grocery store had a sale on avocados.
- The chef prepared a delicious avocado smoothie.
- The ripe avocado had a creamy texture.
- The sandwich was filled with slices of ripe avocado.
- The market displayed a variety of fresh avocados.
- The recipe called for mashed avocado as a spread.
- The toast was topped with smashed avocado and eggs.
- The health-conscious person enjoys eating avocado regularly.
Avocado as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The grocery store had a special on ripe avocados.
- She bought several avocados to make guacamole.
- The restaurant serves delicious dishes with fresh avocados.
- The market displayed different types of ripe avocados.
- The smoothie recipe called for two ripe avocados.
- The salad was garnished with sliced avocados.
- The chef used diced avocados as a topping.
- The avocado trees bore many ripe avocados this season.
- The guacamole was made with mashed avocados and spices.
- The health-conscious individuals consume plenty of fresh avocados.
Singular Possessive of Avocado
The singular possessive form of “Avocado” is “Avocado’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Avocado:
- The ripe Avocado’s texture was creamy and smooth.
- I enjoyed the Avocado’s rich and buttery taste.
- The Avocado’s green color indicated its ripeness.
- The Avocado’s seed was large and round.
- I scooped out the flesh of the Avocado’s half.
- Avocado’s nutritional value is well-known.
- Avocado’s popularity has soared in recent years.
- I spread the Avocado’s creamy goodness on toast.
- The Avocado’s skin protected the fruit inside.
- The Avocado’s versatility makes it a favorite ingredient.
Plural Possessive of Avocado
The plural possessive form of “Avocado” is “Avocados'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Avocado:
- The ripe Avocados’ textures varied from firm to soft.
- We enjoyed the Avocados’ rich and buttery tastes.
- The Avocados’ green colors indicated their ripeness.
- The Avocados’ seeds were large and round.
- We scooped out the flesh of the Avocados’ halves.
- The Avocados’ nutritional value is well-documented.
- Avocados’ popularity continues to grow.
- We spread the Avocados’ creamy goodness on sandwiches.
- The Avocados’ skins protected the fruit inside.
- The Avocados’ versatility makes them ideal for various recipes.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 05:19 pm