Meaning: a set of related measures
Singular and Plural of Programme
Programme as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The programme starts at 9 a.m. tomorrow.
- She enrolled in a computer science programme at university.
- The TV programme received high ratings last night.
- The theater announced its new season programme.
- I’m attending a leadership development programme next week.
- The festival has a diverse cultural programme.
- The government launched a new employment programme.
- The school offers an after-school tutoring programme.
- He’s the director of the marketing programme.
- The charity organization provides a feeding programme for the homeless.
Programme as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The students presented their final programmes to the class.
- The company develops software programmes for various industries.
- They attended multiple training programmes to enhance their skills.
- The conference featured several educational programmes.
- Our team is responsible for managing the company’s marketing programmes.
- The television network airs popular reality TV programmes.
- The school offers extracurricular programmes for students.
- The museum hosts interactive learning programmes for children.
- We need to update our computer security programmes.
- The festival included music, dance, and art programmes.
Singular Possessive of Programme
The singular possessive form of “Programme” is “Programme’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Programme:
- Programme’s objective is to improve efficiency.
- We need to follow Programme’s guidelines for success.
- Programme’s budget has been approved by the board.
- The success of the project depends on Programme’s implementation.
- The progress of Programme’s participants is commendable.
- Programme’s impact on society cannot be underestimated.
- The challenges of Programme’s implementation are being addressed.
- Programme’s outcomes will be evaluated at the end.
- The responsibility for Programme’s success lies with the team.
- The focus of Programme’s strategy is long-term sustainability.
Plural Possessive of Programme
The plural possessive form of “Programme” is “Programmes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Programme:
- The budgets of various programmes’ have been revised.
- The collaboration between different programmes’ is essential.
- The coordination among programmes’ teams is crucial.
- The success of the programmes’ participants is celebrated.
- The effectiveness of programmes’ implementation is being monitored.
- The objectives of different programmes’ should align.
- The evaluation of programmes’ outcomes is underway.
- The stakeholders’ involvement is vital for programmes’ success.
- The growth of programmes’ impact is evident.
- The resources allocated to programmes’ need to be optimized.