Meaning: each of the series of small bones forming the backbone
Plural of Vertebra
Vertebra as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The herniated disc affected a lumbar vertebra.
- The chiropractor examined the patient’s misaligned vertebra.
- The X-ray showed a fracture in the cervical vertebra.
- The vertebra provided support and protection to the spinal cord.
- The doctor explained the function of each vertebra in the spine.
- The patient experienced pain in the affected vertebra.
- The surgeon performed a fusion surgery on the damaged vertebra.
- The slipped vertebra required immediate medical attention.
- The vertebra in the neck allowed for flexibility and movement.
- The MRI scan revealed a degenerative condition in the lumbar vertebra.
Vertebra as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The X-ray showed multiple fractured vertebrae.
- The chiropractor adjusted the misaligned vertebrae.
- The patient underwent surgery to repair the damaged vertebrae.
- The vertebrae provided support and flexibility to the spine.
- The doctor explained the importance of healthy vertebrae.
- The herniated discs affected several lumbar vertebrae.
- The MRI scan revealed degenerative changes in the cervical vertebrae.
- The slipped vertebrae required extensive treatment.
- The vertebrae in the thoracic region protected the vital organs.
- The patient experienced relief after treating the compressed vertebrae.
Singular Possessive of Vertebra
The singular possessive form of “Vertebra” is “Vertebra’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Vertebra:
- The chiropractor adjusted Vertebra’s alignment.
- I studied Vertebra’s structure in anatomy class.
- Please be mindful of Vertebra’s fragile nature.
- The doctor examined Vertebra’s condition on the X-ray.
- She explained Vertebra’s role in the spinal column.
- They discussed Vertebra’s potential injuries and disorders.
- The researcher analyzed Vertebra’s biomechanics.
- We learned about Vertebra’s connections to the nervous system.
- The therapist focused on Vertebra’s alignment and mobility.
- The patient experienced pain in Vertebra’s lower region.
Plural Possessive of Vertebra
The plural possessive form of “Vertebra” is “Vertebrae’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Vertebra:
- The chiropractors adjusted Vertebrae’s alignment.
- I studied Vertebrae’s structures in anatomy class.
- Please be mindful of Vertebrae’s fragile natures.
- The doctors examined Vertebrae’s conditions on the X-rays.
- They explained Vertebrae’s roles in the spinal column.
- Researchers discussed Vertebrae’s potential injuries and disorders.
- The team analyzed Vertebrae’s biomechanics.
- We learned about Vertebrae’s connections to the nervous system.
- Therapists focused on Vertebrae’s alignment and mobility.
- Patients experienced pain in Vertebrae’s lower regions.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 08:06 pm