Meaning: a pale yellow oval citrus fruit with thick skin and fragrant, acidic juice.
Plural of Lens
Lens as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The camera had a high-quality zoom lens.
- She cleaned the smudges off her camera lens.
- The photographer adjusted the focus on her lens.
- He captured stunning landscapes through his wide-angle lens.
- The lens allowed more light to enter, improving the image quality.
- She attached a telephoto lens to her camera for wildlife photography.
- The microscope had a powerful magnifying lens.
- The photographer experimented with different filters on her lens.
- He carried a spare lens in case of any technical issues.
- The lens played a crucial role in capturing the perfect shot.
Lens as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The photographer switched between different lenses for varying perspectives.
- She invested in high-quality lenses to enhance her photography.
- The camera bag had compartments for multiple lenses.
- They compared the image quality of different camera lenses.
- The lenses needed cleaning to remove dust and smudges.
- She experimented with different focal lengths of her lenses.
- The interchangeable lenses allowed for versatility in shooting.
- The photographer carried a selection of wide-angle and telephoto lenses.
- He adjusted the aperture on his lenses for better depth of field.
- The professionals recommended investing in a variety of lenses for creative freedom.
Singular Possessive of Lens
The singular possessive form of “Lens” is “Lens’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Lens:
- The lens’s focus was sharp and clear.
- He adjusted the lens’s zoom for a closer view.
- The photographer cleaned the lens’s surface meticulously.
- The lens’s aperture controlled the amount of light.
- I protected the lens’s delicate glass from scratches.
- The size of the lens’s diameter affected the image captured.
- The photographer admired the lens’s wide-angle capability.
- I attached the lens’s cap to keep it dust-free.
- The lens’s autofocus feature made capturing moments easier.
- The quality of the lens’s optics determined the image’s clarity.
Plural Possessive of Lens
The plural possessive form of “Lens” is “Lenses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Lens:
- The lenses’ focus was sharp and clear.
- They adjusted the lenses’ zoom for different perspectives.
- The photographers cleaned the lenses’ surfaces meticulously.
- The lenses’ apertures controlled the amount of light.
- We protected the lenses’ delicate glass from scratches.
- The sizes of the lenses’ diameters affected the images captured.
- The photographers admired the lenses’ wide-angle capabilities.
- We attached the lenses’ caps to keep them dust-free.
- The lenses’ autofocus features made capturing moments easier.
- The quality of the lenses’ optics determined the images’ clarity.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:38 pm