Meaning: what, which
Singular and Plural of Que
Que as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The word “oblique” contains the letter que.
- He struggled with spelling words ending in que.
- The pronunciation of que can vary in different languages.
- The French word for “what” is que.
- The puzzle required finding words with the letter sequence que.
- She used the word que in her poem for poetic effect.
- The teacher explained the rules for using que in grammar.
- The crossword clue led to the answer with the sequence que.
- The book explored the etymology of words containing que.
- We practiced writing words with the letters que.
Que as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The crosswords contained various words with que.
- They struggled with spelling the plural form of words ending in que.
- The students learned different rules for using que in plural nouns.
- The book listed several examples of plural nouns with the ending que.
- The word search puzzle contained hidden plural forms of words ending in que.
- The language app provided exercises for practicing que plural nouns.
- The spelling bee contestants were challenged with words ending in que plurals.
- The teacher quizzed the students on forming plural nouns with the ending que.
- The grammar lesson focused on the irregular plurals of words ending in que.
- We reviewed the spelling rules for pluralizing words with que.
Singular Possessive of Que
The singular possessive form of “Que” is “Que’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Que:
- I need to borrow Que’s car for the trip.
- Que’s talent as a musician is impressive.
- We attended Que’s art exhibition last night.
- The critics praised Que’s performance in the play.
- The book contains Que’s personal memoirs.
- Que’s dedication to the project is admirable.
- We celebrated Que’s birthday at a fancy restaurant.
- Que’s influence in the industry is significant.
- The company awarded Que’s outstanding contributions.
- We should respect Que’s privacy and personal space.
Plural Possessive of Que
The plural possessive form of “Que” is “Ques'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Que:
- The band members formed Ques’ own record label.
- Ques’ decision to collaborate brought success.
- The team celebrated Ques’ victory in the championship.
- The academy recognized Ques’ academic achievements.
- Ques’ ideas have influenced the industry’s direction.
- The community praised Ques’ charitable efforts.
- The committee discussed Ques’ proposal in detail.
- The students showcased Ques’ creativity in the exhibition.
- Ques’ teamwork and dedication led to triumph.
- The employees expressed Ques’ concerns during the meeting.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 07:12 am